Fender Bender
4431 posts

Re: Fallout 3 Replicated man opinion

Dec 31, 2008
What I did is I was approached by Victoria Watts at Rivet City and she gave me a piece of the Robot. All I did was gave the peice of the robot to Zimmer and he believed me. I finished the quest then and gained Good Karma.
Photobucket

Message 11 of 13 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
784 posts

Dec 31, 2008

Kev618 wrote:
Did you convince Harkness to kill Zimmer and Armitage?  or did you convince him that you'd do it?

Funny thing is that when you search both Armatage and Zimmer.....they have an android component.....making me believe that they both are andriods.....

Think about it.....you think you are human but you don't know the truth like Harkness......Perhaps the ppl from the commonwealth were too lazy to goto DC to recover Harkness so they sent Zimmer....a robot who thinks he's human......how ironic is that?

You just blew my mind.

PS3 Launch Owner
Now Playing: Batman: Arkham Asylum, Killzone 2
MGS = LIFE
Gamertag: Rinaldus91
Message 12 of 13 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5319 posts

Dec 31, 2008

Rinaldus91 wrote:

Kev618 wrote:
Did you convince Harkness to kill Zimmer and Armitage?  or did you convince him that you'd do it?

Funny thing is that when you search both Armatage and Zimmer.....they have an android component.....making me believe that they both are andriods.....

Think about it.....you think you are human but you don't know the truth like Harkness......Perhaps the ppl from the commonwealth were too lazy to goto DC to recover Harkness so they sent Zimmer....a robot who thinks he's human......how ironic is that?

You just blew my mind.

I mean look what zimmer says..... Self awareness is no malfunction.......just goes to show you the facade they may be putting on......

Message 13 of 13 (6 Views)
0 Likes