Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 11 2013
By: IX-lycaon Lombax Warrior 180 posts
Accepted Solution

FFXIV servers are up?

3 replies 68 views Edited Jul 11, 2013

I thought the closed beta was only accessible on weekends, but for some reason i was able to play it yesterday, and even now i'm playing it as i'm typing this o_o 

Does anybody kow what's going on? Does this means that the open beta is imminent?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (68 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10909 posts

Re: FFXIV servers are up?

Jul 11, 2013

I'm not familiar with the beta scheduling, but it's definitely possible that the beta is not only open on the weekends. Most likely, it's probably just that the developer would prefer you to play the game on the weekends so they can best maintain their testing of the network at those times. For instance, they might want to see whether the network functions with so many people signed in at once on scheduled days.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5821 posts

Jul 11, 2013
That was true for Phase 2, however Phase 3 has a different schedule, I received an e-mail which told me of the schedule change for Phase 3, although I do not know what the new schedule is currently.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (61 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1075 posts

Jul 12, 2013
This weeks schedule is 2am pacific time July 10 until 2am pacific time July 15. This is the last testing time for phase 3. Open beta will be coming up soon.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (48 Views)
0 Likes