Aug 12 2000
By: Mortis~old First Son 5 posts

Digimon World

4 replies 5 views Edited Aug 12, 2000
does anyone know any cheats for Digimon World or know where I can find them? Im having too many problems getting my digimon to evolve to what I want and to cut down on care mistakes.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
327 posts

If your lookin for the Japanese version....*tx*

Aug 12, 2000
Start a new game and enter a name. After the FMV sequence ends, hold Triangle + Square + Circle. A menu should appear. Release the buttons and check your inventory to find all kinds of items. Feed your Digimon with something. If he shakes his head, quickly press Triangle + Square + Circle again. If he eats it, quickly press Triangle + Square + Circle again. Depending what was fed, he will turn into different kinds of monsters. If you are not satisfied with that monster, hold Triangle + Square + Circle immediately after the monster changes and feed him with something else. Release the buttons when you are satisfied with your monster. When you're satisfied with your monster, release the three buttons

...whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--its probably done for fame, fortune, or some sort of self profit.
...whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--its probably done for fame, fortune, or some sort of self profit.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
327 posts

that may or may not work for the American version.....I'm not sure. -nt

Aug 12, 2000
nt = No Text

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
327 posts

and if you look here theres a walkthrough *tx*

Aug 12, 2000
(two vs = one w, there should be no spaces) vv vv vv.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/game/23329.html

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (5 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

PLEASE!! Tell me where you found this! THANK YOU :) n/t -nt

Aug 23, 2000
nt = No Text

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (5 Views)
0 Likes