Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
930 posts

Re: DQ 8 question

Feb 23, 2006

banedraven wrote:

DarkCloudLives wrote:
You can't max out your skills even if you are at level 100. You only get 350 Skill points and you would need 500.

I didn't know that? Can't you get those skill seeds, or is there a way to get them by mixing stuff in the alchemy pot.

there are seed skills  (but those are so rare) 
Message 11 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6975 posts

Feb 24, 2006

pspguy123123 wrote:

banedraven wrote:

DarkCloudLives wrote:
You can't max out your skills even if you are at level 100. You only get 350 Skill points and you would need 500.

I didn't know that? Can't you get those skill seeds, or is there a way to get them by mixing stuff in the alchemy pot.

I was able to max out three categories for each character and start on a fourth. Even if I had gone all the way to 100, I wouldn't have had enough points to max them all out, DCL is right then. I assume you could get skill seeds somewhere but I didn't need them so I didn't really look.

Message 12 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
930 posts

Feb 24, 2006

thebaldduelist wrote:

pspguy123123 wrote:

banedraven wrote:

DarkCloudLives wrote:

I was able to max out three categories for each character and start on a fourth. Even if I had gone all the way to 100, I wouldn't have had enough points to max them all out, DCL is right then. I assume you could get skill seeds somewhere but I didn't need them so I didn't really look.

well i had one drop off a king toll in the last dungon  "with the dragons" .   But yea there is no need to max out lvl's or skills really
Message 13 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19284 posts

Feb 24, 2006

banedraven wrote:

DarkCloudLives wrote:

You can technically steal all the skill seeds you need from the Dragovian Lord, but that would take days or weeks and you would need 120 extra seeds to acquire the necessary extra skill points for all characters.

Message Edited by DarkCloudLives on 02-24-200609:35 AM

Please do not send me a friend's request without telling me who you are and where I know you from. Thank you.

Message 14 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes