Aug 22 2000
By: ONESHOT-ONEKILL~old Lombax Warrior 118 posts

CAN ANY ONE HELP ME WITH SOAL REAVER?!?!?!

6 replies 1 views Edited Aug 22, 2000
When do I get to fight a boss? Do I have to go into the spectral plane at the cathedral at the begining of the game or what? All I know is that I'm wondering around killing weakling vamps and no bosses! HELP!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
40 posts

RE: CAN ANY ONE HELP ME WITH SOAL REAVER?!?!?!

Aug 22, 2000
be more especific...
Message 2 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
118 posts

Aug 22, 2000
OK at the cathedral after you first enter the material plane , is there a boss in there and if there is do i have to enter the spectral plane? If not where is the first boss i have to beat?

Message 3 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
40 posts

Aug 22, 2000
I don't really know how to get there... but you need to defeat your brother Melkaia (Or something). Just move on and keep solving the puzzles and stuff till you get to him... after you beat him, it starts to get ugly... you'll have to be going back and forth... go back to the cathedral, use the ability that you gained from Melkaia, and will yourself through the iron bars that are blocking your way... You'll then face Kain... is a little tough battle but you can beat him in no time... sorry I can't be of much help... I couldn't finish the game myself... it gets really tough later... but its one heck of a game.
Message 4 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10152 posts

RE: Not trying ot be rude or anything, but I just thuoght I'd remind you two that this is the RPG MB

Aug 22, 2000
nt = No Text

Fear is but an evil which resides inside all of us. It can be overcomed, yet many fail to do so.
-I know nothing-
Message 5 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Aug 22, 2000
From the Cathedral(with your back to the front door), head down the passageway until you get to the cliffs. Then jump across to the opening left of the bridge and follow the pathways around. You will eventually come to a boss, but it does take a while. You have to solve a few puzzles and so forth before you get to him.

Message 6 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
118 posts

RE: Not trying ot be rude or anything, but I just thuoght I'd remind you two that this is the RPG MB

Aug 23, 2000
This is the only board that someone will help you in!!! What cant ask questions to a non-rpg game?

Message 7 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes