Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 18 2006
By: CalamityMyFantasy~ Treasure Hunter 5797 posts

Bet you can see this coming - Wild Arms 4 help needed

25 replies 25 views Edited Feb 18, 2006
This game never fails to annoy me at certain points. I'm now at Dievas Airport, in a room with two tools. One, a seal key, another, a wonder wand. I've used both tools to open a door in the next room but I can't. What should I do at this point? The bombs lyring around won't work too. When I examine the door it says a strange device seals it. I get a hunch that this means solving a puzzle, but there's none to solve! Please help, your help is very much appreciated.

P.S: I might come to hate this game, despite its beauty solely because of the puzzles.
www.myspace.com/calamity_my_fantasy

Want a link? Go to hell.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 26 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6975 posts

Re: Bet you can see this coming - Wild Arms 4 help needed

Feb 18, 2006

Calamity My Fantasy wrote:
This game never fails to annoy me at certain points. I'm now at Dievas Airport, in a room with two tools. One, a seal key, another, a wonder wand. I've used both tools to open a door in the next room but I can't. What should I do at this point? The bombs lyring around won't work too. When I examine the door it says a strange device seals it. I get a hunch that this means solving a puzzle, but there's none to solve! Please help, your help is very much appreciated.

P.S: I might come to hate this game, despite its beauty solely because of the puzzles.

Well I can't really help yet because I am only at Dragon Fossil Mine (how close am I to where you are btw?), but I can tell you one thing. I believe the seal keys are for those red prism things with the secret bosses in them. (like all WA games have) So I'd forget that is even there for now, I think those come into play afterwards. I encountered a Light Wand before but that was for transporting around. Are you able to move on? Because I have found several places in the game that just couldn't be done now no matter what I tried. If you are still stuck by the time I get there, then I'll tell you whatever it is I find. Sorry I can't do more. I would be further along but I have had very little time to play the last few days. (and we had a black out yesterday)

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 26 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5797 posts

Feb 18, 2006

thebaldduelist wrote:

Well I can't really help yet because I am only at Dragon Fossil Mine (how close am I to where you are btw?), but I can tell you one thing. I believe the seal keys are for those red prism things with the secret bosses in them. (like all WA games have) So I'd forget that is even there for now, I think those come into play afterwards. I encountered a Light Wand before but that was for transporting around. Are you able to move on? Because I have found several places in the game that just couldn't be done now no matter what I tried. If you are still stuck by the time I get there, then I'll tell you whatever it is I find. Sorry I can't do more. I would be further along but I have had very little time to play the last few days. (and we had a black out yesterday)

You'll catch up to me before long. I'm playing Tales of Legendia. I'll continue Wild Arms 4 after you've found a way. I'm sorry if this seemed like using you, but I've gone through many efforts in order to figure out this puzzle. I can no more think of a way to solve this puzzle. So brethren, try to resume where I left, perhaps you might succeed.

Want a link? Go to hell.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 26 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8345 posts

Feb 18, 2006
Did you get the ID Card?
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 26 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5797 posts

Feb 19, 2006

thegarvinator88 wrote:
Did you get the ID Card?

Yes of course. I used  the ID Card and moved onto the next room, which consist a bridge and a door. I'm stuck there.

Want a link? Go to hell.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 26 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8345 posts

Feb 19, 2006

thegarvinator88 wrote:
Did you get the ID Card?

Yes of course. I used  the ID Card and moved onto the next room, which consist a bridge and a door. I'm stuck there.

Ok... I was a bit confused of where you were. 

You have to throw a bomb at the crystal in area 6 and that will open the door. 

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 26 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6975 posts

Feb 20, 2006

thebaldduelist wrote:

You'll catch up to me before long. I'm playing Tales of Legendia. I'll continue Wild Arms 4 after you've found a way. I'm sorry if this seemed like using you, but I've gone through many efforts in order to figure out this puzzle. I can no more think of a way to solve this puzzle. So brethren, try to resume where I left, perhaps you might succeed.

I am in Illsveil Prison now. As I was playing I was trying to envision the part where you were stuck, but I couldn't. (and unfortunately there was no computer around for me to check) It is pretty straightforward in there after you get the ID card. Did you go down the huge ramp? Eventually you get to a puzzle where you need the Staff, and the Break Point is in there. There is a staff a room or so back, you have to grab it and fall with it instead of using the ladder. Place the staff somewhere safe and use the I.D card. There is a stomp switch in there which activated a walkway. However you can't reach the other side, a bomb is in there to hit the switch and purify the BP. The trick is to use the elevator you will come across and go all the way back up to the room with the seal key and the staff. Grab the staff again and go to the elevator and go all the way back down. In the BP room, place the safe down and use the ID card again. Charge the staff and use it to get to the door on the right. The bomb in there you take back to the BP room, drop down and use it to activate the switch and purify the BP. After that it is on to the end of the dungeon.

If you want to you can go back up and get the seal key and use it to fight an optional boss. (reminded me of a certain something from a past WA game) but he is hard. I'm level 100 and he was tough. After that there is a door that leads to a boss and the rest of the dungeon. Not much though.

I hope it helps you out.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 26 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19284 posts

Feb 21, 2006

I just got to Buckeye...which is named Backeye on one of the buildings, anyways, if you still need help, might I recommend gamfaqs..or you can wait until I get there.

By the way..I feel like I am cheating when using the Lucky Cards...especially 10 of them in one battle.

Please do not send me a friend's request without telling me who you are and where I know you from. Thank you.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 26 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5797 posts

Feb 21, 2006
Thanks for your help guys. I'll resume wild Arms 4 once I finished Tales of Legendia. The irony, huh?

Want a link? Go to hell.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 26 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7811 posts

Feb 21, 2006

USE YOUR SHADOW-POWERS TO HELP........
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 26 (25 Views)
0 Likes