Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2914 posts

Re: Best quotes

Mar 25, 2006

Tarek Blackrazor wrote:
"Where the donkey leads,the ass is sure to follow" Said by Jack Russell in Radiata Stories

That's surprisingly insightful for a video game.

my favorite is "isn't the enemy's home base supposed to be more.... intense?" -cliff, star ocean: till the end of time (even though I disklike the game :smileytongue:)
**DAY MAN. FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT MAN. CHAMPION OF THE SUN. YOU'RE A MASTER OF KARATE AND FRIENDSHIP... FOR EVERYONE DAY MAN**
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 13 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6975 posts

Mar 25, 2006

Gunner Yuna wrote:

thebaldduelist wrote:

Gunner Yuna wrote:

This one's really cool!

"...and in the very center of that injury, will be me."

Who said it? I like to remember what I have forgotten. (unless it is from something I never played)

Sephiroth - Final Fantasy VII.  I'm quite positive you've played that.  I'd be very surprised if you haven't.

Message Edited by Gunner Yuna on 03-24-200610:13 AM

I played it twice. (don't pass out from the shock Gunner lol) It came out in 1997 so I played it twice as soon as it came out. So that is almost 9 years ago that I played it. (yikes now I really feel old) So no surprise that I don't remember that quote.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 13 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5401 posts

Mar 25, 2006

thebaldduelist wrote:

Gunner Yuna wrote:

thebaldduelist wrote:

Gunner Yuna wrote:

This one's really cool!

"...and in the very center of that injury, will be me."

Who said it? I like to remember what I have forgotten. (unless it is from something I never played)

Sephiroth - Final Fantasy VII.  I'm quite positive you've played that.  I'd be very surprised if you haven't.

Message Edited by Gunner Yuna on 03-24-200610:13 AM

I played it twice. (don't pass out from the shock Gunner lol) It came out in 1997 so I played it twice as soon as it came out. So that is almost 9 years ago that I played it. (yikes now I really feel old) So no surprise that I don't remember that quote.

I played it for the first time just last Sept. - Nov. 2005 (loved it), so Final Fantasy VII is still pretty much fresh in my mind.  I'm quite confident that I'd forget quotes after even 5 years, however. :smileytongue:

~ Credit to MaggIvy for making me this beautiful sig! Thanks! ~
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 13 (0 Views)
0 Likes