Highlighted
Mar 26 2006
By: Nosyarg~ First Son 24 posts

An idea I thought of for an RPG.

6 replies 2 views Edited Mar 26, 2006
I hope one day to either become a video game designer or make anime. Here's an idea I was thinking about that I kind of thought would make a good game and I want to know what everyone else thinks of it. Would this be a good game or not? I got my insperation from Sailor Moon.

The story is set place in a land called Aurora and it's about 7 sisters who all live on a farm and took care of each other ever since their mother died. One day a mysterious man with goat horns and a tail arrives at their home and tells them that an evil black hole is coming down to swallow Aurora in 3 years and that the 7 sisters have to find their powers and defend the land from the evil Queen Kuromoto who controls the black hole. He tells the 7 sisters that they are actually half Goddesses and their father is Amiro the God of life. They are each gifted with an elementel power by the 7 colors of the rainbow. Here's what they are.

Red sister: Has control over fire and heat. She fights with a katana and her personality is aggresive and strong.

Blue sister: Has control over water and ice. She fights with a triton and her personality is moody and a bit emotional.

Green sister: Has power over plants. She fights with an axe and her personality is bubbly and chipper.

Indigo sister: Has power over air and lightning. She fights with a bow and her personality is brainy and intellectual.

Orange sister: Has power over rock. She fights with a hammer and her personality is outgoing and fun loving.

Violet sister: Has power over shadow. She fights with a syth and her personality is quiet and mysterious(She's not evil).

Yellow sister: Has power over sunlight. She fights with a spear and her personality is soft and loving.

(Note that I havn't decided what to name the sisters or how to make their appreance)

The sisters can't turn into half Goddesses untill they've earned their treasures that can transform them into powerful beings. They have to travle to the 7 areas in Aurora to find the treasures which are the scepture of flames located near the volcano, the mirror of the sea located by the shores, the pedent of nature located in the forest, the ring of the sky located in the clouds, the bangle of the earth located in the desert, the earrings of shade located in the ancient city of night, and the crown of the sun located in the ancient city of daylight.

When the sisters get their specific treasures they have the power to transform into a more powerful being(Kind of like Legend of Dragoon). Their weapons change and they get power color specific spells.

Now queen Kuromoto is also a half Goddess from another world who goes from planet to planet and sucks them up to drain their energy so that she can live another 100 years because half Goddesses can't live immortal like real Gods and Goddesses. She's very beautiful and sits on a floating black thrown in a dark castle surrounded by the black hole energy. She has a very long black dress with long black hair and a spiky black teiira. She has many evil minions that she sends to Aurora to stop the 7 sisters along with earth born evil creatures. Her black hole can be seen in the sky and moves closer with each passing year.

The mysterious man with goat horns is a messenger of Amiro who has the ability to turn into animals. He appears from time to time to give advice and shows the girls how to use their powers when they recieve their treasures.

I still have a lot more but how does that sound so far? Would it make a better game or manga?

Message 1 of 7 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3184 posts

Re: An idea I thought of for an RPG.

Mar 26, 2006
Sounds nice to me. But i really like the name of the world. Aurora. Sounds exotic
Message 2 of 7 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2914 posts

Mar 26, 2006
It's not original, but it doesnt have to be Sounds like a game i would love to play.
**DAY MAN. FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT MAN. CHAMPION OF THE SUN. YOU'RE A MASTER OF KARATE AND FRIENDSHIP... FOR EVERYONE DAY MAN**
Message 3 of 7 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9933 posts

Mar 26, 2006
Sounds great, I like elemental stuff.
"Memories are forgotten, but never lost."
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 4 of 7 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1831 posts

Mar 26, 2006
sounds good, keep working with it.... maybe you'll get somewhere eventually (if that is your plan)
Message 5 of 7 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1667 posts

Mar 27, 2006
You have a good start it sounds good so far, Hopefully you can make a game about it. Good luck and keep working on it.
Ask me for My PSN
Message 6 of 7 (2 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Mar 27, 2006

Thanks everyone. ^_^

I do intend to try make my ideas into something good because I have several. Even though this game is made up of mostly female playable characters it's for guys and girls. You actually get to choose the main character to walk around as with each chapter. The character you choose to walk around as will effect the game a little. All the sisters gets to fight in battle though but you can only choose 3 to fight with you.

Message 7 of 7 (2 Views)
0 Likes