Nov 25 2012
By: Toomanynamestake First Son 4 posts

Mayhem Track Pack and Prequel to the Sequel

3 replies 358 views Edited Nov 25, 2012

Does anyone know where to find these with the new store? I remember it was there a few months ago but since the store update I can't find it and I just now had the money to get it Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 4 (358 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
19289 posts

Re: Mayhem Track Pack and Prequel to the Sequel

Nov 28, 2012
Prequel to the Sequel is included with the 20 free songs pack included with Rock Band 2. You'd need to use your RB2 export code on the Rock Band website (search the site for the link or Google to find the exact page) and you'll get a free code to download the 20 free songs pack, including Prequel to the Sequel.

I don't know about the Mayhem Track Pack, since I don't have it.
Message 2 of 4 (351 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Dec 5, 2012

I use a PS3. So no there was no 20 free songs. You had to download it (Purchase) as a track pack. But I'm not seeing any of the download content that came out around the RB2 era. Where is it all at? The search function is useless...

Message 3 of 4 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
PlayStation MVP
19289 posts

Dec 10, 2012

Toomanynamestake wrote:

I use a PS3. So no there was no 20 free songs. You had to download it (Purchase) as a track pack. But I'm not seeing any of the download content that came out around the RB2 era. Where is it all at? The search function is useless...

http://register.rockband.com/

Use the code on the back of your Rock Band 2 manual, enter it here, and you'll be given a download code via e-mail to get the free 20 pack of songs. Prequel to the Sequel is in that pack.

Message 4 of 4 (335 Views)
0 Likes