Oct 23 2008
By: slockwood Fender Bender 3548 posts

Detailed RB2 Trophy Guide

13 replies 137 views Edited Oct 23, 2008

I have seen a few "how do I get XXXX trophy" threads, but have yet to see a thread that actually states all of the trophies and how to get them all.  While, I do not have all of them, I ask that you post any trophies I am missing and how to get them, as well as an hints you have for getting trophies that I already have listed and I will do my best to keep this thread updated.

1.  ???

2.  Solid Gold Baby- Gold Starred a Song.  Not sure what they want for this one.  I have gotten 100% on songs, but have not gotten a gold star.

3.  Flawless Fretwork- Get 100% on Guitar while playing on Expert.  Just find your favorite song and keep practicing it on expert until you finally nail it.

4.  Flawless Drumming-  Get 100% on Drums while playing on Expert.  Again, just find your favorite song and keep practicing.  Creep by Radiohead is one of the easiest for me to play, but everyone has their own favs.

5.  Flawless Singing-  Get 100% on Vocals while on Expert.  You CAN do this one if you want, but if you would prefer to cheat, then just pick a song and put the mic next to your speakers.  The "backup" singer will sing the song for you and give you 100%.

6.  Flawless Groove-  Get 100% on Bass Guitar while on Expert.  But you can ONLY use upstrums.  Practice.

7.  Flawless Guitar Solo-  Get 100% on a guitar solo while playing Expert using the solo buttons.  The only trick to this one is practicing using the solo buttons (the smaller buttons closer to the body of the guitar)for the solos.

8.  Bachman-Turner Award-  Maintain Deployed Overdrive for 90 Seconds.  This one eludes me.  I have gotten about 60 seconds on some songs, but cannot get to 90 seconds.  If anyone knows what song you can do this on, please post.

9.  Million Point Club-  Get 1,000,000 points in one song.  You have to be in a full band (4 actual members) to complete this one with all 4 members actually playing well.  Good luck!

10.  Victory-  Defeat a player in score duel or tug of war.  Pretty simple.  Just play the score duel or tug of war game modes until you win one.

11.  Comeback Kid-  This one is easy.  Just find a crappy opponant.  Let them beat you, then beat them.  AKA Hustle them...

12.  Band Savior-  Deploy Savior 3 times in one song.  You have to have at least 3 actual members in a band in order to get this one, as you can only save a single person twice per song.

13.  Hello Cleveland- Deploy Vocal Overdrive 4 times in one song.  Not sure what songs you can do this one on.

14.  Overdrive Overdose-  Get a 8X band multiplier.  Again, you have to have 3 actual band members at once.  Then all 3 have to deploy overdrive at the same time.

15.  ???

16.  Clothes to the Edge-  Purchase $100,000 worth of merchandise from the Rock Store.  Simple.  Not real sure, but instruments SHOULD count towards the total.

17.  Needs More Umlauts-  Make a Band Logo.  Easy.  Just go to band profile, click on Logo and put something there.  Anything.

18.  San Dimas 4th Annual Awards-  Props to Bill & Ted for the title!  Compete in a Battle of the Bands.  You can either go to battle of the bands from the main menu or compete in one of the battles (has a trophy symbol) in the world tour.

19.  You're Hired!-  Hire a staff member.  Just hire one.  You don't get the ability to until early in the World Tour.

20.  You Killed the Radio Star- Make a Music Video.  During the world tour, every once in awhile, you will be asked if you want to make a music video.  Just say yes and complete the video.

21.  Got Wheels- Win the Van.  Just part of the world tour.

22.  Open Road- Win the Bus.  Again, just part of the world tour.

23.  Jet Setter- Win the Jet.  Part of the tour again.

24.  Worldwide Sensation- Gain the ability to play around the world.  This comes pretty late into the world tour.

25.  West Coast Performer-  Play a song on the west coast.  Just play a song in Los Angeles.

26.  God Saved the Band-  Play a song in the UK.

27.  Heartland Performer- Play a song in Middle America.  I got this one first, due to the fact that my avatar's home town is Austin.

28.  Western European Performer-  Play in Western Europe.

29.  East Coast Performer- Play on the East Coast (New York)

30.  Easter European Performer-  Play in Eastern Europe.

31.  World Tourer- Play Every Venue.  You dont have to play every song or set list, just play in every venue in every city at least once.

32.  One Million Fans-  Simple.  Just keep playing World Tour until you have 1,000,000 fans.

33.  ???

34.  ???

35.  ???

36.  ???

37.  Along for the Ride- Complete an Instrument Specific Challenge while playing a different instrument.  No idea how to get this one.

38.  Challenge Novice- Complete 25 Easy or Medium, 10 Hard, or 5 Expert Challenges.

39.  Challenge Master-  Complete 25 Hard, or 10 Expert Challenges.

40.  Challenge Savant- Complete 25 Expert Challenges.

41.  Final Countdown- Unlock an Impossible Challenge.

42.  Stage Ingniters- Beat an Impossible Band Challenge.

43.  Lord of the Strings- Beat an Impossible Guitar Challenge.

44.  AN-I-MAL!!!- Best tropy title ever!!- Beatn an  Impossible Drum Challenge.

45.  Virtuoso- Beat and Impossible Vocal Challenge.

46.  Groove Assassin- Beat an Impossible Bass Challenge.  Hey, at least you don't have to use upstrums only!

47.  Buy A Real Instrument Already!- Beat ANY Impossible Challenge on Expert.

48.  Beat It- Complete all drum beats at 60 BPM or 1/2 at 140 BPM.  These aren't too hard.  Once you hit 100%, the symbol on the side will glow and you can move on to the next one.  Most are pretty simple, but you will most likely have to switch down to 60 BPM near the end.  75 Total.

49.  The Beat Goes On- Complete all beats at 100 BPM or 1/2 at 180 BPM.  This one gets pretty tough.  If you just do all the beats at 100 BPM, you will get both trophies at once.

50.  Fill Me In-  Complete all Fills at 60 BPM or 1/2 at 140 BPM.  This one is actually fast to complete than the above 2 trophies, as you do NOT have to play anything outside of the fill area in order for it to count.  I would recommend just doing them all on 100BPM to get---

51.  Fill Legend- Complete all fills ast 100 BPM or 1/2 at 180 BPM.  This one isn't too hard at 100 BPM, as the fill as pretty short (unlike the beats) and you do NOT have to play anything outside of the fills.  So if you mess up, just stop, compose yourself, and wait for the next fill section.

Well, that is all 51!  If anyone has anything to add, please reply and I will update regularly!

Message 1 of 14 (137 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6096 posts

Re: Detailed RB2 Trophy Guide

Oct 23, 2008
I'd give you Kudos if I could.
Message 2 of 14 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Oct 23, 2008

37.  Along for the Ride- Complete an Instrument Specific Challenge while playing a different instrument.  No idea how to get this one.

TO GET THIS ONE:

Play Online in your challenges with a different instrument than what challenge you are playing.... Example....  I played with someone last night who did vocals, so we played the vocal challenges, and I played guitar... After the first set, this trophy was unlocked....  There ya go...

Play a VOCAL challenge and PLAY GUITAR

Play a GUITAR challenge and SING

Play a DRUM challenge and PLAY GUITAR OR SING

You get the idea.... I guess this doesn't have to be online either, you could just have 2 people in the same room (I don't know if that works or not)

Message 3 of 14 (137 Views)
Wastelander
854 posts

Oct 24, 2008

The_PoopteT wrote:

Trophies you missed maybe? SECRET TROPHIES!

VINYL ARTIST - Finished the Endless Setlist 2 in World Tour on Medium

ROCK IMMORTAL INDUCTEE - Joined the Rolling Stone Rock Immortals list

GOLD ARTIST - Finished the Endless Setlist 2 in World Tour on Hard

THE BLADDER OF STEEL AWARD(lol) - Completed the Endless Setlist 2 without pausing or failing

PLATINUM ARTIST - Finished the Endless Setlist 2 in World Tour on Expert

COMPLETE DISCOGRAPHY - Wow! You've gotten all the trophies in Rock Band

That would take so long to get that platinum trophy.

Message 4 of 14 (137 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3758 posts

Oct 24, 2008

slockwood wrote:

I have seen a few "how do I get XXXX trophy" threads, but have yet to see a thread that actually states all of the trophies and how to get them all.  While, I do not have all of them, I ask that you post any trophies I am missing and how to get them, as well as an hints you have for getting trophies that I already have listed and I will do my best to keep this thread updated.

1.  ???

2.  Solid Gold Baby- Gold Starred a Song.  Not sure what they want for this one.  I have gotten 100% on songs, but have not gotten a gold star.You have to get a certain score and you can only get gold stars while playing in expert.

3.  Flawless Fretwork- Get 100% on Guitar while playing on Expert.  Just find your favorite song and keep practicing it on expert until you finally nail it.Trying to find an easy song for this one.

4.  Flawless Drumming-  Get 100% on Drums while playing on Expert.  Again, just find your favorite song and keep practicing.  Creep by Radiohead is one of the easiest for me to play, but everyone has their own favs. I did I Think I'm Paranoid by Garbage and got gold stars too.

5.  Flawless Singing-  Get 100% on Vocals while on Expert.  You CAN do this one if you want, but if you would prefer to cheat, then just pick a song and put the mic next to your speakers.  The "backup" singer will sing the song for you and give you 100%. The song is So watcha want. Put the mic in the tv's speakers and scream on the overdrive and tap the mic when the little dots appear.

6.  Flawless Groove-  Get 100% on Bass Guitar while on Expert.  But you can ONLY use upstrums.  Practice. Pick So watcha want and pick it on bass. When the song starts,press start and put it to lefty. It only has green notes so it's pretty easy.

7.  Flawless Guitar Solo-  Get 100% on a guitar solo while playing Expert using the solo buttons.  The only trick to this one is practicing using the solo buttons (the smaller buttons closer to the body of the guitar)for the solos. Pick wave of mutilation. Just press the solo buttons in the solo.It has an extremely easy solo.

8.  Bachman-Turner Award-  Maintain Deployed Overdrive for 90 Seconds.  This one eludes me.  I have gotten about 60 seconds on some songs, but cannot get to 90 seconds.  If anyone knows what song you can do this on, please post. Easier with 3 band members. Make sure the bassist,guitar, and drums have all full overdrive and make the drummer use his overdrive first. When his is about to run out,make the bassist use his overdrive before the drummers overdrive runs out. When the bassist is about to run out,make the guitarist use his.

Well, that is all 51!  If anyone has anything to add, please reply and I will update regularly!

Hope this helps!

Message Edited by snakelda on 10-24-2008 03:18 AM
Message 5 of 14 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4216 posts

Oct 24, 2008

Trophies you missed maybe? SECRET TROPHIES!

VINYL ARTIST - Finished the Endless Setlist 2 in World Tour on Medium

ROCK IMMORTAL INDUCTEE - Joined the Rolling Stone Rock Immortals list

GOLD ARTIST - Finished the Endless Setlist 2 in World Tour on Hard

THE BLADDER OF STEEL AWARD(lol) - Completed the Endless Setlist 2 without pausing or failing

PLATINUM ARTIST - Finished the Endless Setlist 2 in World Tour on Expert

COMPLETE DISCOGRAPHY - Wow! You've gotten all the trophies in Rock Band

Message Edited by shun goku satsu on 10-24-2008 01:37 PM
Message 6 of 14 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1693 posts

Apr 11, 2009
This thread leasted a long time LOL

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
PS Vita, PlayStation 3 240GB SSD · PSP · PlayStation 2 · PlayStation
Message 7 of 14 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4216 posts

Apr 12, 2009

**bleep**Vader wrote:
This thread leasted a long time LOL
Leasted?

Message 8 of 14 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
898 posts

Apr 15, 2009

PokerSup wrote:

TO GET THIS ONE:

Play Online in your challenges with a different instrument than what challenge you are playing.... Example....  I played with someone last night who did vocals, so we played the vocal challenges, and I played guitar... After the first set, this trophy was unlocked....  There ya go...

Play a VOCAL challenge and PLAY GUITAR

Play a GUITAR challenge and SING

Play a DRUM challenge and PLAY GUITAR OR SING

You get the idea.... I guess this doesn't have to be online either, you could just have 2 people in the same room (I don't know if that works or not)

Yes it does work if you play 2 instruments on one console.  I actually earned that trophy by voxtar'ing (singing + bass) while going for the vocal challenge.

My RockBand DLC (Now over 1100 tracks!): http://www.myrockbandsongs.com/War_Lord/
Message 9 of 14 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Apr 16, 2009

2.  Solid Gold Baby- Gold Starred a Song.  Not sure what they want for this one.  I have gotten 100% on songs, but have not gotten a gold star.

3.  Flawless Fretwork- Get 100% on Guitar while playing on Expert.  Just find your favorite song and keep practicing it on expert until you finally nail it.

4.  Flawless Drumming-  Get 100% on Drums while playing on Expert.  Again, just find your favorite song and keep practicing.  Creep by Radiohead is one of the easiest for me to play, but everyone has their own favs.

5.  Flawless Singing-  Get 100% on Vocals while on Expert.  You CAN do this one if you want, but if you would prefer to cheat, then just pick a song and put the mic next to your speakers.  The "backup" singer will sing the song for you and give you 100%.

6.  Flawless Groove-  Get 100% on Bass Guitar while on Expert.  But you can ONLY use upstrums.  Practice.

7.  Flawless Guitar Solo-  Get 100% on a guitar solo while playing Expert using the solo buttons.  The only trick to this one is practicing using the solo buttons (the smaller buttons closer to the body of the guitar)for the solos.

To get Solid Gold Baby and Flawless drumming at the same time just download Charlene( Im right behind you) dont worry its free. Its the easist song on expert for drums.

To get Flawless singing just play visions by abnormality on expert singnig and just make sure that you're constanlty saying something.

To get Flawless Fretwork just play Pretend We're Dead by L7

To get Flawless Groove just play So What'cha Want by the Beastie Boys

To get a Flawless Guitar Solo just play oOrange Crush.

but if these songs are to hard for you it doesnt mean u suck maybe ur better at other songs cause i know my friend is better at B.Y.O.Bguitar then any other song and he isnt that good but whe he plays B.Y.OB he can almost do it perfectly on medium. The reason why i choose these songs is because u have solid gold baby, flawless singing, trophies and i found it easy to get those songs i recommended.  

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 10 of 14 (137 Views)
0 Likes