Jan 10 2010
By: jordankid93 Hekseville Citizen 378 posts

Any way to 4v4 on Rock Band 2?

3 replies 12 views Edited Jan 10, 2010

This year, I'm hosting my schools Guitar Hero Tournament. However, I decided to switch it up and choose RB as to get more people playing and hopefully having a good time. The thing is when it comes down to playing I have a problem. I wanted to know if there is anyways to have 2 bands of 4 people play against each other locally. Even if we needed a router of some sort, thats fine, I can manage that. I can get 2 systems and 2 screens and everything. The problem comes in setting it. I know that I can have 1 band of 4 preform, and then the other preform but that will get boring and repetative, also it will take a lot of extra time. So my question for you guys is what do you think I should do? Thanks

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
215 posts

Re: Any way to 4v4 on Rock Band 2?

Jan 10, 2010

jordankid93 wrote:

This year, I'm hosting my schools Guitar Hero Tournament. However, I decided to switch it up and choose RB as to get more people playing and hopefully having a good time. The thing is when it comes down to playing I have a problem. I wanted to know if there is anyways to have 2 bands of 4 people play against each other locally. Even if we needed a router of some sort, thats fine, I can manage that. I can get 2 systems and 2 screens and everything. The problem comes in setting it. I know that I can have 1 band of 4 preform, and then the other preform but that will get boring and repetative, also it will take a lot of extra time. So my question for you guys is what do you think I should do? Thanks

If you want quality, and/or fun go with Rock Band. The highest competive you can obtain on Rock Band is 1v1. Score Duel. Tug of War. GH5 Is the only game with a 4v4. ( I'm not positive about Band Hero. But I think it doesn't have 4v4 either.)

Bummer, I know. 

.: Need help with Rock Band? Send me a Private Message! :.
.: Rock Band 2 Platinum :: Willing to help anyone with Rock Band 2 :.
.: Rock Band Information Center :.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
378 posts

Jan 10, 2010
That SUCKS! What I guess I'm gona have to do it instead of going by score, you'll be judged by stars. I figured since stars depends on how good you play and your score that I'll be a nice substitute to determine your overall skill without having to play every song twice.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4268 posts

Jan 11, 2010

jordankid93 wrote:

instead of 4v4 or 1v1 you can do a "battle of the bands" or how bout this let me break it down :

1v1 bracket

2v2 bracket

3v3 bracket 

4v4 bracket     

now by that i mean single playes have their own leader board and if 2 people decide to play then the same concept applies all the way down the line. 

the only hassle would be keeping up with all the scores and who did what in each bracket. just a thought?  

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (12 Views)
0 Likes