Oct 19 2009
By: krazydl Fender Bender 3838 posts

Unfinished business

7 replies 17 views Edited Oct 19, 2009

Since we got new chiefs and Gnosis is getting reshaped again.

So what about these nominees we got?

Are we gonna resolve this issue about new members?

I really think some people deserved to be in Gnosis and it was already mentioned few times.

(born, this is for you.......LOL)

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (17 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6269 posts

Re: Unfinished business

Oct 19, 2009

Yeah!!!

I say "F" the formalities for those who we know are worthy!!!

Cut the red tape and get on with it! 

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2082 posts

Oct 20, 2009
i AGREE TOTALLY but there is one small delema......one of the nominated is not very favored by the comunity.....llets see if you can work this one out......this person has conducted himself in an....lets say not very fair way online.....he has conducted rooms online unfairly....example.....he had made his room into a team battle and placed himself on the winning team.....and never decides to change it....or shuffle it should be the right term......he has dnf'd often in the past.....even when coming in second or third place.....with a loaded room.......these 2 major factors have been brought to my attention recently.....and sadly myself I have expirienced this exact thing in his room......and I actually left because of it happening to me......putting me with a noob......and him with the more expirienced drivers.......even though I won 3 out of the 5 races ...coming in first place.....I lost all 3 races due to the noob being only on my team....and not mixing it up......and this has happened to several friends around me to with this same person......who is it ......and sadly this person is a good person.....i KNOW HE IS.........he just leaves his brain at the door when he races in ridge..... I'll leave this one in your ball park......the rest are ok to come through gnosis.....SADLY THIS one person has stopped this nice process because of the delema it will cause because he is well liked by alot of us.....including myself......I just wish he would change......just a bit.......be fair .....that's all we ask.......T
TNT
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
693 posts

Oct 20, 2009

Regarding nominations .. there is a technical reason also . An existing Gnosis member previously vetoed the entry for this individual ... so as far as the rules go ... unless the member withdraw thier veto, we cannot nominate the individual for Gnosis.

As joint Chief I would like to give a friendly reminder to prospective new memebers and also existing members ... You are all aware of the rules of Gnosis  regarding respectful conduct at ALL times ( obviously in a room, if you need to retaliate to blockers and the like its a different matter). I stress this again because conduct towards fellow members is a paramount !.  Otherwise we may as well abandon memebership of Gnosis. Also good sporting conduct towards non members is expected ... if someone enters your room that you never seen before ... how are you going to treat them?.  These things were looked at prior to your entry to Gnosis, and the rules apply during membership aswell . If a person has a problem with this aspect then , they need to question if they actually want to be part of Gnosis.

As a Gnosis memeber I will respect my fellow members, I will not intentionally block or otherwise spoil a race for them. I will not be derogotary towards  them in a room ( things like putting up insulting icons in the room) . I will not invite in people to team up against a fellow member. If I am racing under another account name, I will either let the person know it is me or make sure I conduct myself in the same way as if I was under my original account.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (17 Views)
Uncharted Territory
2082 posts

Oct 20, 2009
in total agreement with you Auron....NOTHING MORE TO ADD.....well said.....T
TNT
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3830 posts

Oct 20, 2009
Well said auron! Nothing more to say and total agreement!
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3838 posts

Oct 20, 2009

Got it.

I knew there were some problems but thought there were resoved.

Anyway, who are on the waiting list?

The main reason I posted this is to bring up some nominees and see who can be accepted since not many people are participating in Gnosis activity. New members can bring some freshness to Gnosis.

Just my humble opinion. Don't pay too much attention to this topic.

Sorry for bringing this up.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6269 posts

Oct 20, 2009

Well,

Based on both of those comments from our leaders,

We sure do have a couple of outstanding leaders.

I was totally unaware of any of these issues. Past or present.

Inserts foot!. 

Message Edited by geogeo3 on 10-20-2009 06:21 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (17 Views)
0 Likes