Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1486 posts

Re: TEAMSPEAK IS YOUR ANSWER!!!

Aug 10, 2007

pressSTARTnoob wrote:
Somebody remind me again... what was the question?

How do I talk to people in game
Message 81 of 351 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3838 posts

Aug 10, 2007

ControlNode wrote:
I've updated the router's firmware tonight to address some performance issues that appeared on the network earlier this week.  The updated firmware allowed for improved the QoS settings to help TS work even better than it did. 

If you notice any problems please PM me.

That's why. I was on TS w/ Jingo and suddenly got logged off and couldn't get back on last night.
Message 82 of 351 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1739 posts

Aug 10, 2007

krazydl wrote:

ControlNode wrote:
I've updated the router's firmware tonight to address some performance issues that appeared on the network earlier this week.  The updated firmware allowed for improved the QoS settings to help TS work even better than it did. 

That's why. I was on TS w/ Jingo and suddenly got logged off and couldn't get back on last night.

What a bummer, I was on a roll last night and couldn't talk to anyone racing. Even the team battles came out yahtzee for me last night.
"I'm really, really sorry. I apologize unreservedly. I offer a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was totally without basis in fact, and was in no way fair comment, and was motivated purely by malice, and I deeply regret any distress that my comments may have caused you, or your family, and I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time in the future"

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 83 of 351 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2044 posts

Aug 10, 2007
thanks for the invites

Photobucket
Message 84 of 351 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1739 posts

Aug 10, 2007

jeff24dupont wrote:
thanks for the invites

Sorry JeffI kept looking for you to be on but the PS3 kept saying your system was offline.
"I'm really, really sorry. I apologize unreservedly. I offer a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was totally without basis in fact, and was in no way fair comment, and was motivated purely by malice, and I deeply regret any distress that my comments may have caused you, or your family, and I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time in the future"

Message 85 of 351 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3838 posts

Aug 10, 2007

Jingo wrote:

jeff24dupont wrote:
thanks for the invites

Sorry JeffI kept looking for you to be on but the PS3 kept saying your system was offline.

I was aking Jingo where you were last night.
Message 86 of 351 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2044 posts

Aug 10, 2007

Jingo wrote:

jeff24dupont wrote:
thanks for the invites

Yeah i know,the power went out for a couple hours
Still could have sent me some while i was off-line to make me feel better.

Photobucket
Message 87 of 351 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1739 posts

Aug 10, 2007

jeff24dupont wrote:

Jingo wrote:

jeff24dupont wrote:
thanks for the invites

Yeah i know,the power went out for a couple hours
Still could have sent me some while i was off-line to make me feel better.

Yeah thats my fault and I should have known since I owe you 1213 invites to catch up to the ones I received from you.  Funny thing is, is that those were all from the times we were already in the same room racing.

Message Edited by Jingo on 08-10-2007 12:36 PM

Message 88 of 351 (252 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1347 posts

Aug 10, 2007

krazydl wrote:

ControlNode wrote:

Sorry, I didn't check TS right before I killed it, thought it was going to be a dead night.  I know that I mentioned it to Jingo earlier in the evening and we both had logged off.  It was not down too long, less then 90 minutes I'd guess.  We should be able to get some testing in this weekend. 

Message Edited by ControlNode on 08-10-2007 05:12 PM

_____Still want my OtherOS support____________
Sony needs to understand that PS3 3.21 FW provides no security fix. They are only hurting those that have a legitimate use for Linux on the PS3 and also use it for the other functions it was designed to do. Linux stayed on mine until I received RB3 as a gift. I refused to buy a new console to retain all the features my console could do prior to April 1st 2010. I have bought 2 broken 60G units and fixed them for running Linux again.
Message 89 of 351 (252 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1347 posts

Sep 12, 2007
No seen many people on lately, not that I've been on much.  Just wanted to remind everyone that this service is still running and free even though I've not been playing much.

_____Still want my OtherOS support____________
Sony needs to understand that PS3 3.21 FW provides no security fix. They are only hurting those that have a legitimate use for Linux on the PS3 and also use it for the other functions it was designed to do. Linux stayed on mine until I received RB3 as a gift. I refused to buy a new console to retain all the features my console could do prior to April 1st 2010. I have bought 2 broken 60G units and fixed them for running Linux again.
Message 90 of 351 (252 Views)
0 Likes