Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 30 2011
By: rollonequick Splicer 72 posts

Reverse Nos when RR7 was first released?

3 replies 164 views Edited Mar 30, 2011

I remember back in 2006 when I first played rr7 when starting a race with Rverse Nos Charge and the nitours 1x plugin it gave you 2x nitrous instead of only 1x nitrous..

I remember setting a GTA with this setting back in 2006 only weeks after rr7 came out but as I sold my ps3 soon after and moved to england, when I bought a new ps3 and rr7 that GTA  was gone and that plugin no longer worked for Reverse Nos.. I thought it was due to me being in england at first but when I seen  my GTA was missing I just thought Namco updated the game somehow but I don't remember any updates so how did they prevent that from happening.. Does anyone else remember this??

Message 1 of 4 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3838 posts

Re: Reverse Nos when RR7 was first released?

Apr 7, 2011

I don't remember exactly how it was but I have never seen 2 nos w/ plug-ins, but I might be wrong. Haven't touched RR7 for a while.

About your GTA, it's been 4 yrs since it came out and a lot of people have tried GTAs, so yours might have been pushed down.

Nothing in RR7 update actually fixed anything game-play wise.

Message 2 of 4 (164 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1223 posts

Apr 8, 2011

When I started playing in late 2008, there already was only a single starting tank with RNOS, even with the NOS+100 plugin equipped.

The only update they ever released afaik was last year with that strange 3D upgrade...which didn't seem to actually do anything to the graphics at all

The only car right now in the game that has 2 tanks ready at start is the Monstrous...

Message 3 of 4 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
637 posts

Apr 8, 2011

In GP mode, you could choose to buy tanks of NOS befoere the race. Maybe having the plug in gave you an extra tank in this mode for free, but not in GTA mode?

Message 4 of 4 (164 Views)
0 Likes