Gaming Beast
2438 posts

Re: Out of topic, but....

Jul 12, 2010

RV1985 wrote:

Congrats Spain for a deserved win

Man, quite a yellow game...they could've shot that goal earlier though, at some points the match was really hard to keep on watching I really wasn't too eagier seeing it go on to the extension Smiley Surprised

It might not help too much to say it, but at least the Netherlands and Germany (once again Smiley Very Happy) can now say that they lost against the overall winner

Looks like both teams would've needed some Swiss magic for those games Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

It was painful to watch (although, not as painful as the players found it, no doubt...), but my half-Spanish friends were pleased.

I guess everyone will be keeping a close eye on the octopus for the next few years, in the hope of making some winning bets.

OK, who broke my sig?
Message 41 of 42 (517 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1223 posts

Re: Out of topic, but....

Jul 12, 2010

BlitzAce1981 wrote:

RV1985 wrote:

Congrats Spain for a deserved win

Man, quite a yellow game...they could've shot that goal earlier though, at some points the match was really hard to keep on watching I really wasn't too eagier seeing it go on to the extension Smiley Surprised

It might not help too much to say it, but at least the Netherlands and Germany (once again Smiley Very Happy) can now say that they lost against the overall winner

Looks like both teams would've needed some Swiss magic for those games Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

It was painful to watch (although, not as painful as the players found it, no doubt...), but my half-Spanish friends were pleased.

I guess everyone will be keeping a close eye on the octopus for the next few years, in the hope of making some winning bets.

I think they mentioned that Paul won't do any further forecasts ...since he's already too old (2 1/2 years IIRC) and probably won't be alive for the next Europe Cup...too bad Smiley SurprisedSmiley Very Happy

I hear you on the painful to watch part...like a Blogger I occasionally read mentioned today: They played as if they were fighting for some of their old colonies, and there were more cards involved than in a Yu-Gi-Oh tournament Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Message 42 of 42 (517 Views)
0 Likes