09-26-2007 10:00 AM
bluenose1977 wrote:Controversial but i totally agree
Well, here are my suggestions for RR8...
-Include more tracks from older RR games, eg: Union Hill District, Britenight Cruiseway, EX Revolution Road, etc. (And maybe some new ones, too).
-Have a wider selection of tunes, maybe taking some from the previous RR games, instead of paying to buy more.
-Provide more customization options - some cars have only 3 manufacturers to choose from.
-Have the rankings monitored, to keep the cheaters away.
-Improve the effectiveness of Solvalou engine parts.
-Reduce the influence of Rnos, as Unos is the heart of the game.
In an online room...
-Be able to choose from your own pre-constructed sentences.
-The host is able to set OBP on during any race.
-The host can set the number of laps up to 5.
-The host would only gain extra FP if the race is more than 1 lap.
09-28-2007 10:18 PM
09-29-2007 06:03 PM
RidgeGod wrote:I think that RNOS does have a place in Ridge Racer, just not in online battles. RNOS is the ultimate skill to learn in this game, you have not truly mastered the game until you can get it right.
10-09-2007 08:04 AM
10-09-2007 08:14 AM
OrdnasJLF wrote:what Ridge Racer needs is:
- a good single player story line, like an updated version of Rtype 4, for better single play
- a larger selection of songs like someone else mentioned previous RR games songs would be nice, but to be fair access to the HDD of the PS3 so people can listen to what they want instead of having to waste money and gigs on music from the net disc like RR7
- the special cars should actually be special and as good as they are when we have to race to get them
- a special grand prix for the special cars too, instead of just one on one events, there can be a league for only the best drivers to handle the special cars or whatever
- more catering for two player mode on one console because not everyone wants to play online
- put back Kimora lovelace on the intro like they for Rtype4 or something just as good
- the makers of the game need to love their creation more and put more effort towards it and stop thinking about the cheapest way to make a game to make profit, if the game is good people will buy it.
05-11-2008 12:06 PM
05-11-2008 12:16 PM
i dont want much changed... hmm.... how about bringing back the angelus/crinale kid? but as a stock car to compete with the Kamata Fiera? i love the eucril! (is that how you spell it?)
ohohoh!!!! since i cant play on my dads ps3 cuz im not allowed on it, will it be releases for 360? ^^Message Edited by grey_wolf on 05-11-2008 12:06 PM
Hi grey_wolf Not sure what the eucril is - is it something from the 360 version?
Rumour has it that RR8 will be for the 360 and RR9 will be for the PS3 - but who knows anything? Not me - and Namco have never been particularly quick to voice the opinions