First Son
1 posts

Re: wanted to join a clan

Feb 22, 2008
hey just started my own clan its Ultimate Worriors.  psn is Ic3Ber6.

Resistance fall of man
Message 31 of 38 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Feb 26, 2008
I would so love to join a clan for beginners my psn is Bellamuse
Message 32 of 38 (2 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 23, 2008

my ps2 is Busst325 add me and we can make a clan

first people get the best rank like leader co leader

im crap tho so i wont be leader=)

Message 33 of 38 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
235 posts

Apr 27, 2008

If you're looking for a clan, I would suggest ou find fnd one with members who you've played with occasonnaly and have some sort of relaton with.  See my next paragraph for details.

I also happen to be looking for a clan, but preferably one that actually DOES something.  All too often am I invited to a clan that doesn't really do anything except exist...somewhere.  I almost never saw them online, let alone talk or play with them.  I eventually quit and get invited into another clan and the same thing happens.  My pont is that if you want to get into a fulfillng clan, make sure you have common points and some way of communicating (not necessarily a headset, but those help).  A resume can be quite useful, too.

As for selling myself:

I'm a brigadier general (one star), but have attained that rank from long periods of playing (I don't glitch or cheat, but I will tell you if you are).

I'm a good all around player, with specialities in anti-sniper, close quarters, and support. (I'm a devil with a rossmore or a frag grenade).

I have a microphone and I use it to offer tips to my teammates (they're hiding in the far bunker!). P.S. I sometimes use the voice changer so don't be scared.

I enjoy playing the game rather than quitting or complaining. 

Random thought of the day: Who are these people sending friend requests?  I've never played or met with them and yet they want to be my friend, just like that?  If you want to be my friend, say hello first!

Message 34 of 38 (2 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 27, 2008
I'm pretty good, my psn  is Devo012. add me so we can practice if you want
Message Edited by Iiitn on 04-27-2008 09:30 AM
Message 35 of 38 (2 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

May 1, 2008

oh, man resistance is my favorite game to play online...you will have people messaging you to join there clan fast. i had alot of clans even people from the same clan when i first started playing online.lol i was with westcoast for a while but got out bc i wanted to be on my own.

......until i am superior enough to start my own. its fun tho. what is ur handle???

Message 36 of 38 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
209 posts

May 21, 2008
I just bought the game today and would like to join a clan too. I haven't played it online yet because I want to finish the story first, and I need to get a mic.
Message 37 of 38 (2 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

May 21, 2008
luck bro
A PS3 Only clan www.DaNextLeveL.us
Message 38 of 38 (2 Views)
0 Likes