Feb 25 2009
By: mikenannie Lombax Warrior 102 posts

just wonderin

6 replies 63 views Edited Feb 25, 2009

in resistance 2 online i noticed a lot of people have different characters, like a guy in jeans, another in a white coat,

how do you get these??

Photobucket
Message 1 of 7 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
807 posts

Re: just wonderin

Feb 25, 2009

mikenannie wrote:

in resistance 2 online i noticed a lot of people have different characters, like a guy in jeans, another in a white coat,

how do you get these??

when you level up you often get extra gear. Clothes, accesories and even weapons. Higher the rank, the more you have. 

Now If you will excuse me, the 3 Billy Goats Gruff are talking mad shiz about walking over my bridge
Message 2 of 7 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Feb 25, 2009

ok thanks

Photobucket
Message 3 of 7 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3841 posts

Feb 25, 2009

Blitzzd wrote:

mikenannie wrote:

how do you get these??

when you level up you often get extra gear. Clothes, accesories and even weapons. Higher the rank, the more you have. 

This might sound like a stupid question but I am kinda new at this game, do you rank up online only?

>
Message 4 of 7 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
807 posts

Feb 27, 2009

Ares_Is_Dead wrote:

Blitzzd wrote:

mikenannie wrote:

how do you get these??

This might sound like a stupid question but I am kinda new at this game, do you rank up online only?

No question is stupid. There are only stupid answers.

Yes, you only rank up online. competitive & co-operative

Now If you will excuse me, the 3 Billy Goats Gruff are talking mad shiz about walking over my bridge
Message 5 of 7 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

Feb 27, 2009

Yeah Blitzzd has been right on the money thus far.  You do rank up in competative and cooperative modes, but just certain you play in ranked competative games.  Also, some folks have really uniqe costume features that were exclusives when they pre-ordered the game through different vendors.

Hope to see you online....

Message 6 of 7 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2762 posts

Feb 28, 2009

Ares_Is_Dead wrote:

Actually, you also gain exp. when you gain the campaign, so you can rank by playing the campaign too.

Message 7 of 7 (63 Views)
0 Likes