Treasure Hunter
5298 posts

Re: Theory Of Chimera's Origin (Dont know if its been mentioned)

Feb 27, 2009

SmokeyPerrito123 wrote:
tthere is their making a whole comic book series

I heard that too. WildStorm Reistance #1

Who knows if it gets a following and with all these comic books and video games getting made into movies who know what could happen. I just think it needs to have a following outside of PlayStation 3 fans.

Message 21 of 34 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

Feb 27, 2009
 it think it was on T.V. but insomniac was interviewed and they said they were gonna create the comic books to get video game fans into the comic scene 
11-Mar-53

I’ve been lying here For aLmost thrEe hours. rEmembering The lAst Time we were together. IT was outside DAn's Diner, during the first thunderstorm of the season. You stood in the rain, Crying and you asKed me an IMportant question. The question of why. Why a Man would joIN a causE with no hope for victory. Why a maN would abandon his family for a hopeless endeavor. Why a man would give his body To madmen who use science to play God.

I remember how empty I felt not to have Given yOu The answer yOu deserved. And the truth, sweetheart, is very simple. It's BecAuse I musT.

I am nOt foolish eNough to believe I will survive this waR. HOwever I can choose how I die. And I know that for every one of them I kill, there's one less out there who can hUrt you and Jacob.

Know that whatever I am, for however lonG I havE, I am out here to protect you. I'll love you always and forever.

Hoping this letter finds you safe.
Eternally Yours.
Ben.
------------------------------------------------ -Warner
Message 22 of 34 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Feb 28, 2009

From what I got from the game......Chimera and some other form of life was here fighting over the planet.  Chimera wiped them out and then something happened to them.  Then we came along and the rest is history.  How those 2 life forms got here, who knows who cares except that Hale is now one badass mother!

Message 23 of 34 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Feb 28, 2009

Gorthak wrote:

From what I got from the game......Chimera and some other form of life was here fighting over the planet.  Chimera wiped them out and then something happened to them.  Then we came along and the rest is history.  How those 2 life forms got here, who knows who cares except that Hale is now one badass mother!

Actually it was implied that the other more advanced race wiped out the chimera. I was thinking the gray tech race was protecting the planet but the way Daedalus spoke it seems that humans should fear them too. Im not sure he was talking about the other race but he said something along the lines of you have nothing to fear yet and your better off with the Chimera. And if thats true and the gray tech race is interested in the Earth then something must of happened at the Chixulub Crater that stopped both races.
Message 24 of 34 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Feb 28, 2009
widely accepted theory? um No. ur an idiot, i debate theology and evolution and everything else and never heard of that one before. that is far from Widey or even accepted!
Message 25 of 34 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Feb 28, 2009
anyone who has actually studied biology/chemistry/evolution will admit evolution is only a theory! b/c in real life is cant and hasnt happened on a macro level. ur an idiot for for acting like you know something when you dont.
Message 26 of 34 (112 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
32681 posts

Feb 28, 2009

imabeast7 wrote:
anyone who has actually studied biology/chemistry/evolution will admit evolution is only a theory! b/c in real life is cant and hasnt happened on a macro level. ur an idiot for for acting like you know something when you dont.

This.  While we're at it, let's criticise Insomniac for **bleep**ing up the 1950s like that.  Any first grader can tell you none of that happened.

Message 27 of 34 (112 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1166 posts

Feb 28, 2009

ClankyJack wrote:
God created man your all dumb @$$es

lol
Message 28 of 34 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Feb 28, 2009

You want to know the origin of the Chimera...well a year or so before the release of Resistance Fall of Man a group inside a secret room at sony hq thought up a storyline for a game and then a bunch of graphic design people made the game, then alot of people bought the game...and inside that game the was were the Chimera came from and they are now lookated inside your TV when you put that game in a PS3 and then you can see them.

Message 29 of 34 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Feb 28, 2009

imabeast7 wrote:
Actually evolution has been proven. Theres so much evidence thats its undeniable. The only reason they still call it a theory is because of peoples religions. They even teach it at schools now. They just tell the kids "Everything in this book is science fact. But you can still believe in god if you want."
Message 30 of 34 (112 Views)
0 Likes