Highlighted
Feb 23 2009
By: pm85 Hekseville Citizen 284 posts

Theory Of Chimera's Origin (Dont know if its been mentioned)

33 replies 330 views Edited Feb 23, 2009
okay so heres my thought. The chimera inhabited this planet long before us, but were wiped out by us. my thought is that the chimera were evolving early in our planets history and then humans came along in the asteroid that hit the earth at the end of the Cretacious. now i say this, because not only is that how the chimera got here, but when the fleet was hovering in the gulf they were right over the crater believed to have been formed by the asteroid, which in my opinion is what brought himans here. just a thought, tell me what you think
92% of teens have switched to Rap music, if you are part of the 8% that still rock out everyday, put this in your sig.
Message 1 of 34 (330 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
32681 posts

Re: Theory Of Chimera's Origin (Dont know if its been mentioned)

Feb 23, 2009

pm85 wrote:
okay so heres my thought. The chimera inhabited this planet long before us, but were wiped out by us. my thought is that the chimera were evolving early in our planets history and then humans came along in the asteroid that hit the earth at the end of the Cretacious. now i say this, because not only is that how the chimera got here, but when the fleet was hovering in the gulf they were right over the crater believed to have been formed by the asteroid, which in my opinion is what brought himans here. just a thought, tell me what you think

I highlighted the most ridiculous part of this for you.

Message 2 of 34 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6165 posts

Feb 24, 2009
The theory of the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs also killing the chimera is believable, but not the part with humans coming to earth on an asteroid.
----------------------------------------------------
The Many Stages of the PlayStation Forums
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
60GB YLOD: Jan. 07 - Aug. 10
Message 3 of 34 (330 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1199 posts

Feb 25, 2009

takeapieandrun wrote:
The theory of the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs also killing the chimera is believable, but not the part with humans coming to earth on an asteroid.

That's actually the most widely accept theory on how humans came to earth. There is a certain type of a bacteria I believe it is called eukobacteria (I'm sorry for being uncertain. I'm trying to remember all the way back to biology class).

Anyway, eukobacteria is what I'll call it, it's called something similar to that. So eukobacteria is basically a super organism. It can survive EXTREME temperatures. It thrives at the bottom of the ocean under hundreds of pounds of pressure at extremely hot temperatures in cracks in the earth where magma leaks through.

If memory serves correct, eukobacteria is the earliest form of life found on earth.

The theory is that eukobacteria came from a giant space rock that traveled for millions of years. These organisms stayed alive for all of these years until finally it hit earth. Surviving all of this space travel with no space suit, no oxygen or source of food, and then surviving the impact of the rock to earth. It is said that the eukobacteria started to evolve. First into more complex bacteria, and slowly into multicellular organisms, leading to people.

AKA: People came from a space rock.

P.S. Keep in mind this is a theory and is in no way proven. I'm not trying to say THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED! This is simply a theory I learned in biology.

Message 4 of 34 (330 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
32681 posts

Feb 25, 2009
Yeah, no.  This is a process that took billions of years.  Chimera accomplished what they did in present times through a virus.  Even to think that the "humanity virus" came to Earth as a virus is ridiculous because humanity would have had to remained unchanged for tens of millions of years.  It's not happening.

Message 5 of 34 (330 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1199 posts

Feb 25, 2009

Hora-Quan wrote:
Yeah, no.  This is a process that took billions of years.  Chimera accomplished what they did in present times through a virus.  Even to think that the "humanity virus" came to Earth as a virus is ridiculous because humanity would have had to remained unchanged for tens of millions of years.  It's not happening.

I'm not quite sure if this is directed at me or not.

If it is then read the following, if it isn't, then ignore it please:

There are major differences between bacteria and viruses. The theory that I talked about in the post above is basically simplified to a super, highly evolved species of organisms (a very small bacteria) somehow ended up on a rock that was hurled into space. This rock landed on earth after millions (possibly billions) of years. Then this species landed at earth, being able to survive earths harsh climates, then reproduced. Through time evolution took effect. Then this organism evolved into more and more complex organisms until eventually we end up with humans.

Long story short: A super bacteria (an organism) lands on earth, evolves into the modern human through natural selection.

*Note*: None of the above has anything to do with "The theory of the chimera's origin." It is simply to point out that the leading theory is that the modern humans' past ancestors came from a space rock.

AKA: Humans came from space rocks.

Message 6 of 34 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5298 posts

Re: Theory Of Chimera's Origin (Don't know if its been mentioned)

Feb 25, 2009

I have proof of Humans riding an Asteroid.

The PS3 came to Earth as Asteroid too!

Did I say proof? I meant spoof of Humans riding an Asteroid. lol Sometime you just have to laugh at life.

Message 7 of 34 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

Feb 25, 2009
i think that the chimera were here before us and wait thers a video on youtube ill be back im gunna find it
11-Mar-53

I’ve been lying here For aLmost thrEe hours. rEmembering The lAst Time we were together. IT was outside DAn's Diner, during the first thunderstorm of the season. You stood in the rain, Crying and you asKed me an IMportant question. The question of why. Why a Man would joIN a causE with no hope for victory. Why a maN would abandon his family for a hopeless endeavor. Why a man would give his body To madmen who use science to play God.

I remember how empty I felt not to have Given yOu The answer yOu deserved. And the truth, sweetheart, is very simple. It's BecAuse I musT.

I am nOt foolish eNough to believe I will survive this waR. HOwever I can choose how I die. And I know that for every one of them I kill, there's one less out there who can hUrt you and Jacob.

Know that whatever I am, for however lonG I havE, I am out here to protect you. I'll love you always and forever.

Hoping this letter finds you safe.
Eternally Yours.
Ben.
------------------------------------------------ -Warner
Message 8 of 34 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

Feb 25, 2009
ok i didnt find it but i saw it and the guy said that maybe there was another species of chimera that left earth the orignal to the chimeran homeworld he based this on the very last intel of the game and then he said that the original came back to take earth and near the end of the game when hale and capelli crash hale says the exact same thing daedulus said''They Are calling to us it is beautiful''  also in the cinematic behind hale is a round thing which he guessed was the other species of Chimera all from a video i saw ill keep looking
11-Mar-53

I’ve been lying here For aLmost thrEe hours. rEmembering The lAst Time we were together. IT was outside DAn's Diner, during the first thunderstorm of the season. You stood in the rain, Crying and you asKed me an IMportant question. The question of why. Why a Man would joIN a causE with no hope for victory. Why a maN would abandon his family for a hopeless endeavor. Why a man would give his body To madmen who use science to play God.

I remember how empty I felt not to have Given yOu The answer yOu deserved. And the truth, sweetheart, is very simple. It's BecAuse I musT.

I am nOt foolish eNough to believe I will survive this waR. HOwever I can choose how I die. And I know that for every one of them I kill, there's one less out there who can hUrt you and Jacob.

Know that whatever I am, for however lonG I havE, I am out here to protect you. I'll love you always and forever.

Hoping this letter finds you safe.
Eternally Yours.
Ben.
------------------------------------------------ -Warner
Message 9 of 34 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
44 posts

Feb 25, 2009
God created man your all dumb @$$es
Message 10 of 34 (330 Views)
0 Likes