Wastelander
953 posts

Re: Should enemies take this long to kill?

Oct 20, 2008
in CO-OP it is longer. but honestly, i like it like this. i do think the player health needs to go down a tad. not too much though.
Message 21 of 24 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5389 posts

Oct 20, 2008
Yea a lark for the soldier would help alot, since that rossmore I rarely use. As for the enemies. well you know your supposed to use teamwork.
Christina Lee photo Christinalee_zpsa4a832cb.jpg
Message 22 of 24 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1780 posts

Oct 20, 2008

TheRazor375 wrote:

There not hard to kill when all 8 people are working together. This is how its supposed to work when your going aganist the boss chimeria (ones with stars and take forever to die)

Special Ops - All they need to worry about is aiming that scope at their head and blasting the **bleep** out of them with all of their ammo and use there ammo packs for more. Special Ops deal the most damage in coop.

Soldiers - Should be in the front with their sheilds up and keep firing, try to aim for the head and try to stand in front of a special op so when he throws ammo you can pick it up. and the special op with get protection behind your shield.

Medic - Deal the least damage and they get the least xp for damage/kills so they shouldn't even bother trying to kill the bosses. They need to hang in the back healing everybody and shooting at enemies only to charge up their health and health packs. 

If coop was going down like this you guys could bring down a titan in less then a min. 

awesome explination. plus its a boss type, it not suppossed to go down quick

G.A.P member, PS+, PS Rewards,
Beta Tester:
Warhawk, Socom, MGO, LBP and 2, Resistance2 and 3, Home, Uncharted2 and 3, MAG, ModNationsRacer, Dead Space 2, Assassins Creed Brotherhood and Revelations, PS Rewards, DC Universe Online, Rachet and Clank: All 4 One
Message 23 of 24 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
6665 posts

Oct 20, 2008

omegastrider wrote:
Yea a lark for the soldier would help alot, since that rossmore I rarely use. As for the enemies. well you know your supposed to use teamwork.

Agreed, it called co op for a reason

maybe in the single player campaign enemies might not take as long to kill since you'll only have the aide of an AI team instead of real players.

Yes, you can play with them. Smiley Wink
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 24 of 24 (0 Views)
0 Likes