Reply
Oct 18 2008
By: jitty9 I Only Post Everything 1249 posts
Offline

Should enemies take this long to kill?

23 replies 14 views Edited Oct 18, 2008

I think some of the enemies just take too long to kill. Like bigger bosses in the co-op. It takes 8 people like 10 minutes to kill it! I think after the first 5 minutes it just gets kinda boring, I don't like how long it takes to kill them.

 

Do are bullets even do anything? Or do they bounce of the creature and bruise it and eventually it will die after it gets enough bruises? 

Message 1 of 24 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/11/2008
Offline
2127 posts
 

Re: Should enemies take this long to kill?

Oct 18, 2008
it takes way too long. it would suck if it takes that long in single player

Photobucket
Message 2 of 24 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/09/2008
Offline
6539 posts
 

Re: Should enemies take this long to kill?

Oct 18, 2008

jitty9 wrote:

I think some of the enemies just take too long to kill. Like bigger bosses in the co-op. It takes 8 people like 10 minutes to kill it! I think after the first 5 minutes it just gets kinda boring, I don't like how long it takes to kill them.

 

Do are bullets even do anything? Or do they bounce of the creature and bruise it and eventually it will die after it gets enough bruises? 


 

If you are talking about the Titan, he is a walking Meat-Tank. Aim for the head and he will go down a lot quicker.
Message 3 of 24 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/09/2006
Offline
398 posts
 

Re: Should enemies take this long to kill?

Oct 18, 2008
its long cuz ur supposed to have 8 ppl
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 24 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/03/2006
Offline
6060 posts
 

Re: Should enemies take this long to kill?

Oct 18, 2008
I think the battle should be shorter but he should do more damage.
Message 5 of 24 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/11/2008
Offline
2127 posts
 

Re: Should enemies take this long to kill?

Oct 18, 2008

iluvtheps3 wrote:
I think the battle should be shorter but he should do more damage.

yah make they deadlie, but not take as long to kill


Photobucket
Message 6 of 24 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 10/05/2007
Offline
907 posts
 

Re: Should enemies take this long to kill?

Oct 18, 2008
the more people you have the longer it takes to kill enemies
Message 7 of 24 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/05/2007
Offline
4117 posts
 

Re: Should enemies take this long to kill?

Oct 18, 2008

There not hard to kill when all 8 people are working together. This is how its supposed to work when your going aganist the boss chimeria (ones with stars and take forever to die)

 

Special Ops - All they need to worry about is aiming that scope at their head and blasting the **bleep** out of them with all of their ammo and use there ammo packs for more. Special Ops deal the most damage in coop.

Soldiers - Should be in the front with their sheilds up and keep firing, try to aim for the head and try to stand in front of a special op so when he throws ammo you can pick it up. and the special op with get protection behind your shield.

Medic - Deal the least damage and they get the least xp for damage/kills so they shouldn't even bother trying to kill the bosses. They need to hang in the back healing everybody and shooting at enemies only to charge up their health and health packs. 

 

If coop was going down like this you guys could bring down a titan in less then a min. 

Message 8 of 24 (14 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/01/2008
Offline
5125 posts
 

Re: Should enemies take this long to kill?

Oct 18, 2008
I think it takes way too long. especially for the patriarches. they arnt even that high of a class
GAP_member_since_2001_____________________Home_Closed_Beta_Tester
Message 9 of 24 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/05/2007
Offline
6665 posts
 

Re: Should enemies take this long to kill?

Oct 18, 2008

TheRazor375 wrote:

There not hard to kill when all 8 people are working together. This is how its supposed to work when your going aganist the boss chimeria (ones with stars and take forever to die)

 

Special Ops - All they need to worry about is aiming that scope at their head and blasting the **bleep** out of them with all of their ammo and use there ammo packs for more. Special Ops deal the most damage in coop.

Soldiers - Should be in the front with their sheilds up and keep firing, try to aim for the head and try to stand in front of a special op so when he throws ammo you can pick it up. and the special op with get protection behind your shield.

Medic - Deal the least damage and they get the least xp for damage/kills so they shouldn't even bother trying to kill the bosses. They need to hang in the back healing everybody and shooting at enemies only to charge up their health and health packs. 

 

If coop was going down like this you guys could bring down a titan in less then a min. 


 

Great explanation I'd kudos it if I could maybe I'll come back for it when  i can
Yes, you can play with them. Smiley Wink
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 10 of 24 (14 Views)
0 Likes