Message 12 of 19 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Re: Shadow Company are now recruiting

Feb 14, 2009

koolguy16 wrote:
Ill join in,where to sign??
shadowcompanyhq.com n BTW, ive been in this clan for about a month and a half and this is the best clan ive evr been in.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 19 (65 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1166 posts

Feb 14, 2009

I don't have a mic but can you make an exception for me?

My Soldier and Spec ops classes are level 30, and in competitive i'm level 15 and growing

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 19 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

Feb 16, 2009
I'm sorry but all members must have a microphone.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 19 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

Feb 18, 2009

Shadow Company is now recruiting new members. We are an international clan that play exclusively on the Playstation 3. We are looking for mature players that:

Are aged 16 and over

Have a microphone

Are available to practice twice a week, currently on Wednesday and Sunday evenings.

Shadow Company

SC is a relatively new clan, established in October 2008. We work on a military structure, using a rank system and Chain of Command. We have an advanced award system that acknowledges our members skills. At present we have over 230 members. We do cover a few different games, Call Of Duty Modern Warfare and World at War, Resistance 2, SOCOM, Killzone 2 and End War. In each game division we have different squads, these are:

(IS) Introduction Squad - This is where new recruits start, in the IS squad you will learn the SC basic tactics and generally get a feel of how the clan works.

(ST) Structured Squad - After you have learnt the basics in your IS squad, you will be promoted an ST squad, in this type of squad, you will learn more advanced tactics. Some of the ST squads are on

ladders such as Game Battles, while others play more public matches.

(CS) Competitive Squad - This type of squad is the ultimate challenge, taking on some of the best clans out there. This type of squad requires a lot of dedication, members often playing many games a night on ladders such as Game Battles.

We are a very organised and respectful clan, but first and fore most we are all friends. SC does work heavily on tactics and strategies, but our main aim is that everyone enjoys themselves and has fun. In addition to our competitive gaming ladders, we also hold in house tournaments for fun. The forum is the heart of Shadow Company, on here you will chat with other members, find some interesting and informative topics, along with some very funny ones.

We may be just the clan you are looking for, so come and check us out at www.shadowcompanyhq.comand be sure to tell them you heard of Shadow Company from MadMcardle. If you have any questions, issues either PM me or email me at MadMcardle@hotmail.com 

Hope to hear from you soon !

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 19 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

Feb 19, 2009
Still recruiting guys, come and check us out !
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 19 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

Feb 23, 2009

Shadow Company is now recruiting new members. We are an international clan that play exclusively on the Playstation 3. We are looking for mature players that:

Are aged 16 and over

Have a microphone

Are available to practice twice a week, currently on Wednesday and Sunday evenings.

Shadow Company

SC is a relatively new clan, established in October 2008. We work on a military structure, using a rank system and Chain of Command. We have an advanced award system that acknowledges our members skills. At present we have over 230 members. We do cover a few different games, Call Of Duty Modern Warfare and World at War, Resistance 2, SOCOM, Killzone 2 and End War. In each game division we have different squads, these are:

(IS) Introduction Squad - This is where new recruits start, in the IS squad you will learn the SC basic tactics and generally get a feel of how the clan works.

(ST) Structured Squad - After you have learnt the basics in your IS squad, you will be promoted an ST squad, in this type of squad, you will learn more advanced tactics. Some of the ST squads are on

ladders such as Game Battles, while others play more public matches.

(CS) Competitive Squad - This type of squad is the ultimate challenge, taking on some of the best clans out there. This type of squad requires a lot of dedication, members often playing many games a night on ladders such as Game Battles.

We are a very organised and respectful clan, but first and fore most we are all friends. SC does work heavily on tactics and strategies, but our main aim is that everyone enjoys themselves and has fun. In addition to our competitive gaming ladders, we also hold in house tournaments for fun. The forum is the heart of Shadow Company, on here you will chat with other members, find some interesting and informative topics, along with some very funny ones.

We may be just the clan you are looking for, so come and check us out at www.shadowcompanyhq.comand be sure to tell them you heard of Shadow Company from MadMcardle. If you have any questions, issues either PM me or email me at MadMcardle@hotmail.com 

Hope to hear from you soon !

Message Edited by MadMcardle on 02-22-2009 04:15 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 19 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

Feb 28, 2009
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 19 (65 Views)
0 Likes