Sackboy
619 posts

Re: [SYN] The Syndicate (Now Recruiting)

Feb 18, 2009
Those were some fun games tonight nuke. I think we all learned something from them thought. I couldn't throw a grenade if my life depended on it.
Message 70 of 87 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
649 posts

Feb 18, 2009

HairyAschial wrote:
Those were some fun games tonight nuke. I think we all learned something from them thought. I couldn't throw a grenade if my life depended on it.

And I learned that trying to revive you without looking around to see how you got killed can be hazardous to my health 

Message 71 of 87 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Feb 18, 2009

HairyAschial wrote:

The lessons I learned last night:

1.  True, Hairy cannot throw grenades especially hedgehogs.

2.  It's an enigma when Nuke dies.

3.  Cracked Grims can **bleep**-slap the skin off you're teeth.

That was by far the most humorous time in a game and definately good times even with it seemed bleaked.  IE standing in the middle of the spawn gate or running around the corner to get to Hairy so that I may get some health and a chimera comes around the corner and insta-death.

Also I want to say hi to the other clanmates that joined us and Correa, just put the books down.  Theres always time the next day to study

Message 72 of 87 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
649 posts

Feb 20, 2009

SYN,

Great intra-clan battles tonight!  I'll be posting the results over the weekend, just wish I had taken some video of what I saw because that was hilarious.

Message 73 of 87 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Feb 20, 2009
It'll take me one hella time to get use to competitive.  Controls seemed a bit choppy to me and that damn spark ball from the marksman is a **bleep**!  I was rather shocked that I continously came in around the 3rd placing.  I do question one thing, can nuke take on shred and /or vice versa?  Conspiracy there last night
Message 74 of 87 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
141 posts

Feb 22, 2009
Hey great games the other night and it will be a long time before we all forget the All Medic run to keep the blue guy safe!  That one is hard when you have a mix of classes and I am still trying to figure out how we all pulled it off without losing.  And long live the memory of Nuke being the first one to die! 
Message 76 of 87 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Feb 22, 2009
WHAT!!!!??? Nukie died and I missed it!!!  Bah, this is a cruel world we live in!
Message 77 of 87 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

Feb 23, 2009
hey could u guys add me to The Syndicate ive had R2 since Christmas and im great at killing with the marksman
11-Mar-53

I’ve been lying here For aLmost thrEe hours. rEmembering The lAst Time we were together. IT was outside DAn's Diner, during the first thunderstorm of the season. You stood in the rain, Crying and you asKed me an IMportant question. The question of why. Why a Man would joIN a causE with no hope for victory. Why a maN would abandon his family for a hopeless endeavor. Why a man would give his body To madmen who use science to play God.

I remember how empty I felt not to have Given yOu The answer yOu deserved. And the truth, sweetheart, is very simple. It's BecAuse I musT.

I am nOt foolish eNough to believe I will survive this waR. HOwever I can choose how I die. And I know that for every one of them I kill, there's one less out there who can hUrt you and Jacob.

Know that whatever I am, for however lonG I havE, I am out here to protect you. I'll love you always and forever.

Hoping this letter finds you safe.
Eternally Yours.
Ben.
------------------------------------------------ -Warner
Message 78 of 87 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
649 posts

Feb 24, 2009

Hey Smokey,

We like to see people in action first to decide if you'd be a good fit for us and we'd be a good fit for you.  Add me on PSN and we can take it from there.

Message 79 of 87 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Feb 24, 2009

How does one use them there proxy mines for spec?  I reached lvl 10 last night and it said something about upgrade blah blah blah.  I think the Resistance setup is rather user unfriendly so someone please let me know.

Message 80 of 87 (9 Views)
0 Likes