Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 23 2008
By: dozer3677 Gaming Beast 2448 posts

Resistance trophies

5 replies 697 views Edited Aug 23, 2008
Was Resistance updated and now have trophies? I haven't played it in a bit, nor seen anyone else play it. Then all of a sudden, two of my Ps friends were playing it in the past two days. I never had the chance to ask them, so I thought I would come here. So.....

All of my friends own a cardboard Box and make fun that I have a black box of love, my PS3. I cannot play w/them, so add me, and we can have the last laugh

PSN: Dozer3677
Message 1 of 6 (697 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
32681 posts

Re: Resistance trophies

Aug 23, 2008
Insomniac will not be adding trophies to Fall of Man.  Resistance 2, however, will have them.

Message 2 of 6 (697 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2448 posts

Aug 23, 2008

Hora-Quan wrote:
Insomniac will not be adding trophies to Fall of Man.  Resistance 2, however, will have them.

That is what I thought I remembered reading. Just seemed strange to me that a few people picked it up again at the same time. Thanks for the help.

All of my friends own a cardboard Box and make fun that I have a black box of love, my PS3. I cannot play w/them, so add me, and we can have the last laugh

PSN: Dozer3677
Message 3 of 6 (697 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

Aug 25, 2008
They probably just got it because it's $20 bucks now at Gamestop.
Message 4 of 6 (697 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
224 posts

Aug 25, 2008
Not in my case.  I have always had it.  Just started to play it again.

TXNY wrote:
They probably just got it because it's $20 bucks now at Gamestop.

Don't ASSUME because you know what it does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 5 of 6 (697 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

Aug 25, 2008

masonjur wrote:

Don't ASSUME because you know what it does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoa whoa whoa...  where were the exclamation police on that one?  Yeah, I get the point. 

And when someone poses a simple question, it is not out of line to present a possible solution.  In addition to many retailers running specials on Resistance, a lot of people that already owned it are merely dusting it off in this time very near the sequel's release.

Not assumption.  Fact based on several comments by several users.  Of course everything need be thought of as a case by case basis.

Message 6 of 6 (697 Views)
0 Likes