Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/04/2008
Offline
188 posts
 

Re: Resistance: Retribution Info Thread - Demo now Available @ Amazon & BB

Jan 12, 2009

Vengeful-Chaos wrote:
Alright folks i've updated all the CES info I could find quite a few videos of the infection process, official release date of March 17, the NEW boxart, and the official rating. I am quite surprised this game will have partial nudity it being a handheld and all.

" Blood and Gore, Partial Nudity, Strong Language, Suggestive Themes, Violence" As for my source it's on this playstations website for the game, linked on the first page so it's quite legit.

If you watch one of the gameplay videosfrom gametrailers.com you can see the people in conversion centers are going up tubes of water. If you look closely they are topless women.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/44259.html

Stop the video at 1:18

I wish my lawn was emo so it would cut itself
psp userbar


Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 182 (67 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/24/2008
Offline
3272 posts
 

Re: Resistance: Retribution Information Thread - Release Date March/17/2009

Jan 15, 2009
NICE job man. Can't wait for this one!!
Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 182 (67 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/12/2005
Offline
944 posts
 

Re: Resistance: Retribution Information Thread - Release Date March/17/2009

Jan 15, 2009
Hey does anyones Demo code work yet?
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 182 (67 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/13/2006
Offline
168 posts
 

Re: Resistance: Retribution Information Thread - 56k

Jan 15, 2009
Any word when the Demo will be available? I got my code already from my Preorder off Amazon, But it doesn't appear valid yet. If the said when they would make it available earlier, I missed it. Anyone?
Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 182 (67 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/16/2007
Offline
6121 posts
 

Re: Resistance: Retribution Information Thread - 56k

Jan 15, 2009

Lugoves wrote:
Any word when the Demo will be available? I got my code already from my Preorder off Amazon, But it doesn't appear valid yet. If the said when they would make it available earlier, I missed it. Anyone?

The same thing has happened to me. I can't enter my code either. Perhaps it will be avalailable later today or tomorrow?

Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 182 (67 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/19/2007
Online
3963 posts
 

Re: Resistance: Retribution Information Thread - 56k

Jan 15, 2009

RatchetH22 wrote:

Lugoves wrote:
Any word when the Demo will be available? I got my code already from my Preorder off Amazon, But it doesn't appear valid yet. If the said when they would make it available earlier, I missed it. Anyone?

The same thing has happened to me. I can't enter my code either. Perhaps it will be avalailable later today or tomorrow?


Same here I got it but as of yet doesnt work. I expect it to work after the store update though.

Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 182 (67 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 11/17/2000
Offline
10840 posts
 

Re: Resistance: Retribution Information Thread - 56k

Jan 15, 2009
Pomo codes usually don't work until the store updates... I can't wait, counting down the hours.


Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 182 (67 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/21/2006
Offline
10251 posts
 

Re: Resistance: Retribution Information Thread - 56k

Jan 15, 2009
It's no coincidence that the release date of the demo landed on a Thursday the same day the PlayStation Store gets updated :smileytongue:.
Message Edited by Vengeful-Chaos on 01-15-2009 12:47 PM

Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 182 (67 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/13/2006
Offline
168 posts
 

Re: Resistance: Retribution Information Thread - 56k

Jan 15, 2009

WFMMK wrote:

RatchetH22 wrote:

Lugoves wrote:
Any word when the Demo will be available? I got my code already from my Preorder off Amazon, But it doesn't appear valid yet. If the said when they would make it available earlier, I missed it. Anyone?

The same thing has happened to me. I can't enter my code either. Perhaps it will be avalailable later today or tomorrow?


Same here I got it but as of yet doesnt work. I expect it to work after the store update though.


Thanks All! I know I'm dense, but I didn't even think bout it not being available til AFTER the store updates. Whew! I feel better, was afraid I got a bogus code. Appreciate the prompt reassurance. I'd give Kudos but I'm to weak in the PS Force.

Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 182 (67 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/04/2008
Offline
188 posts
 

Re: Resistance: Retribution Information Thread - Release Date March/17/2009

Jan 15, 2009
The demo is sick!!!! It is 182 mb and it takes a while to download but it is worth it. The walker thing is hard as hell though!!
I wish my lawn was emo so it would cut itself
psp userbar


Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 182 (67 Views)
Reply
0 Likes