Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/05/2006
Offline
148 posts
 

Re: Resistance: Retribution Information Thread - 56k

Dec 15, 2008

I can't wait till this comes out.  Cool new hands on video from G4:

G4link 

Message 40 of 182 (880 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/06/2008
Offline
139 posts
 

Re: Resistance: Retribution Information Thread - 56k

Dec 16, 2008
ooo ok

Vengeful-Chaos wrote:

KraZer381 wrote:
OP can you try to keep this thread updated anways heres 2 new interviews you havent not added  http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/295913.htm, http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/index.html?t=691732#691732
The thread gets updated when I find any info or a user like your self finds and posts any info. Thanks for your submission the threads been updated.

oooo ok 

Kobe Bryant Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 41 of 182 (880 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 10/13/2007
Offline
2594 posts
 

Re: Resistance: Retribution Information Thread - 56k

Dec 17, 2008
NEW  GAMEPLAY NEW ENEMIES SPOILERS!! http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/295913.html
Message 42 of 182 (880 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/21/2006
Offline
10251 posts
 

Re: Resistance: Retribution Information Thread - 56k

Dec 17, 2008

jkraemer26 wrote:
NEW  GAMEPLAY NEW ENEMIES SPOILERS!! http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/295913.html
Thanks for the submission sadly the poster above you already beat you to it Smiley Tongue

Message 43 of 182 (880 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 10/13/2007
Offline
2594 posts
 

Re: Resistance: Retribution Information Thread - 56k

Dec 17, 2008

Message 44 of 182 (880 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/15/2008
Offline
4923 posts
 

Re: Resistance: Retribution Information Thread - 56k

Dec 23, 2008
Cool,so this game doesn't come out until next year? So then why did they alow the connect your psp option so far ahead of time? Anyways is there a date set for this game?
Message 45 of 182 (880 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/04/2008
Offline
188 posts
 

Re: Resistance: Retribution Information Thread - 56k

Dec 23, 2008
Does anyone know if you get your PSP infected if you save it will still be infected? I don't have a PS3 and if I can manage to get it infected somehow most places online say that when you turn off PSP it turns off infected mode. I want to be able to play that way the whole time otherwise I hope they put it as downloadable content on PSN so I won't need to find a PS3
I wish my lawn was emo so it would cut itself
psp userbar


Message 46 of 182 (880 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/21/2006
Offline
10251 posts
 

Re: Resistance: Retribution Information Thread - 56k

Dec 23, 2008

JudgeofWings wrote:
Cool,so this game doesn't come out until next year? So then why did they alow the connect your psp option so far ahead of time? Anyways is there a date set for this game?
No concrete date has been given, I would assume they added it to the game at release so that they wouldn't have to patch it in later on.


Bourne104 wrote:
Does anyone know if you get your PSP infected if you save it will still be infected? I don't have a PS3 and if I can manage to get it infected somehow most places online say that when you turn off PSP it turns off infected mode. I want to be able to play that way the whole time otherwise I hope they put it as downloadable content on PSN so I won't need to find a PS3
Sadly it doesn't look like things will save "Infected mode lasts until you power down your PSP." PS BLOG

Message 47 of 182 (880 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2007
Offline
6772 posts
 

Re: Resistance: Retribution Information Thread - 56k

Dec 30, 2008

http://www.cheatcc.com/psp/rev/resistanceretributionpreview.html

Preview from CheatCC, not much new information, just an overview.

 

http://www.eurogamer.pt/gallery.php?game_id=10186&article_id=352348

A whole bunch of images, renders, and concept art.

Ratchet and Clank Community
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that. Hate multiplies hate, violence multiplies violence, and toughness multiplies toughness in a descending spiral of destruction-The chain reaction of evil — hate begetting hate, wars producing more wars — must be broken, or we shall be plunged into the dark abyss of annihilation." -M. Luther King, Jr.

Pay It Forward| E.O.L Site| ASD
Message 48 of 182 (880 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/21/2006
Offline
10251 posts
 

Re: Resistance: Retribution Information Thread - 56k

Dec 30, 2008

Noculonder wrote:

http://www.cheatcc.com/psp/rev/resistanceretributionpreview.html

Preview from CheatCC, not much new information, just an overview.

 

http://www.eurogamer.pt/gallery.php?game_id=10186&article_id=352348

A whole bunch of images, renders, and concept art.


Hell of a nice find, I almost didn't recognize you Warsound.

I wonder who / what this is



It almost looks like a very early form of Deadalus.

I also can't wait to fight some cloven which looks bad ass.



Message 49 of 182 (880 Views)
0 Likes