May 23 2009
By: basketball27 First Son 6 posts

Resistance 3?

2 replies 313 views Edited May 23, 2009

So if you have completed resistance 2 & was shocked at the ending, its safe to say there will be a sequel again for example inside the game i was looking about until i came to a logo on the crate that was a diamond shape with 4 seprate diamonds in with 1,3,4 &  where 2 was suppose to go was left blank is so could this had meant Resistance,Resistance 2, Resistance Retribution (the third Resistance game) & of course Resistance 3. From what i had found on videoblogger was comments made by a so called producer of insomiac that it would be in fact revealed this year november time & out by next Novemeber & that it would feature Halo 3 like gameplay where you get to play both Human & chimera. The ending, if you think twice about it yes it was a shock but its accually oblivios who will be the next character & who you will play if you do play as a chimeran. So any ideas about story,online,co-up & weapons etc. Me personally i think they will nail this time a descent vehicle system as they never did do this with the first & second, plenty more weapons hopefully customisable, huge open battlefields hopefully with 80 players with some vehicles & maybe some descent air support,a chimeran survival mode (like call of duty but with gray jacks) & i have a feeling they will combine weapons like imagine a carbine will a splicer at the bottom or rossmore with a grenade launcher & the story i would imagine that it would be over the top like a boss battle with 4 levithans or something like taking a chimeran ship singlehandly. Well i we know it that it would destroy the Halo series.      

Message 1 of 3 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7083 posts

Re: Resistance 3?

May 23, 2009
My guess is R3 would be revealed at next year's E3. The next main character could be the guy in Resistance Retribution.
Photobucket
Message 2 of 3 (313 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Re: Resistance 3?

May 23, 2009
Its cappelli the guy with the scar on his face right at the end of R2,he is in your squad.
Message 3 of 3 (313 Views)
0 Likes