Nov 22 2008
By: Whiteguy313 Lombax Warrior 252 posts

Resistance 2 online play garbage

29 replies 3 views Edited Nov 22, 2008
Read This First! Ok so I think it was about a week ago I got R2. I though this game was very cool. I played competitive and did those 60 people battles. Awesome! I felt like I was god when I was in top 5 on the boards out of 60. Then the next day on Sunday I figured out I was playing unranked matches. So I figured out how to play ranked and yeah... I got owned big time. I felt like such a big loser when I though I was amazing on those 60 people battles. So I continued to play ranked because I wanted to unlock some stuff for my character. A week went by without me playing because I have school and I dont like to waste my time after school playing my PS3. I just played it again and noticed something. Online ranked is completely unfair. If you have stuff like armor or bazzoka things I noticed than you have no chance. In COD4 and COD5 if you are a lower rank or underdog you can kill the higher ranks. On R2 you the lower level you get your butt kicked. Now that you've read this I would like for you to share some things with me that I may not know. Also I don't want people calling me a noob or any crap like that because I can get good at a game if I spend enough time on it and I know I haven't spent much time on this game but from my about 12 Hours of playing that game I know that I am not going to play a game that is not fair online. So please no noob comments or any crap like that. Tell me things I may not know. Ill try those things and if they don't work I'm going to sell this game and get COD4. Sorry for all of this writing.
Message Edited by proneshot on 11-22-2008 01:53 PM

Message 1 of 30 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1585 posts

Re: Resistance 2 online play garbage

Nov 22, 2008
Maybe... maybe... you just suck.
darkfire101
Message 2 of 30 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
166 posts

Nov 22, 2008
I completely destroy higher ranks all the time, rank means **bleep** in most fps games.
Message 3 of 30 (3 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1066 posts

Nov 22, 2008
More noob that Tobias Boon.
Message 4 of 30 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
961 posts

Nov 23, 2008

proneshot wrote:
Read This First! Ok so I think it was about a week ago I got R2. I though this game was very cool. I played competitive and did those 60 people battles. Awesome! I felt like I was god when I was in top 5 on the boards out of 60. Then the next day on Sunday I figured out I was playing unranked matches. So I figured out how to play ranked and yeah... I got owned big time. I felt like such a big loser when I though I was amazing on those 60 people battles. So I continued to play ranked because I wanted to unlock some stuff for my character. A week went by without me playing because I have school and I dont like to waste my time after school playing my PS3. I just played it again and noticed something. Online ranked is completely unfair. If you have stuff like armor or bazzoka things I noticed than you have no chance. In COD4 and COD5 if you are a lower rank or underdog you can kill the higher ranks. On R2 you the lower level you get your butt kicked. Now that you've read this I would like for you to share some things with me that I may not know. Also I don't want people calling me a noob or any crap like that because I can get good at a game if I spend enough time on it and I know I haven't spent much time on this game but from my about 12 Hours of playing that game I know that I am not going to play a game that is not fair online. So please no noob comments or any crap like that. Tell me things I may not know. Ill try those things and if they don't work I'm going to sell this game and get COD4. Sorry for all of this writing.
Message Edited by proneshot on 11-22-2008 01:53 PM

I totally agree with what you wrote.Higher ranks get unfair advantages. You can flank them from the rear and they still manage to take 20 million headshots just to kill you and teabag you in utter glory.

Make your own websites at squdoo.com!
Photobucket
Message 5 of 30 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
317 posts

Nov 23, 2008
Use the Fareye.
Message 6 of 30 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

Nov 23, 2008
what do higher rank people get?
Message 7 of 30 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
239 posts

Nov 23, 2008
All I can say is keep playing, its not like you can lose exp or ranks, you only gain...Just take your time and get up there with them and you'll get the "advantage" like they do...
Always be yourself unless you suck.
Message 8 of 30 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
769 posts

Nov 23, 2008
How high a rank are we talking? Im lvl 6 and all I have is some new clothing options.
Message 9 of 30 (3 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1131 posts

Nov 23, 2008

PanZeRFaust14 wrote:
How high a rank are we talking? Im lvl 6 and all I have is some new clothing options.

He's probably talking about after you reach level 15 I believe. You get a beserk called Snake Eyes which allows you to use the Plasma Canon.
Message 10 of 30 (3 Views)
0 Likes