Treasure Hunter
5678 posts

Re: RFOM>R2 Competitive

Dec 11, 2008

ok R2 does look better but competitive? is not that hard no more, where u have to aim for tha head all the time. weapon spawn is the way to go and the characters looks kinda dumb.

RFOM is much fun than R2 i mean i played it for more than a year since it is soo fun and has skills involve.

Message 11 of 24 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1456 posts

Dec 11, 2008

KINGGABBO wrote:
Uh, it's not better. The only games on RFOM were 1 hit kills.  That killed that game.

One of the things that annoyed me the most. 

To the OP:

How are you going to show that the majority of Resistance players prefer R:FoM over R2, if some of the community don't even post in or read forums?

btbamsig.jpg
PSN: xxvic1ousxx • DustloopMLGProShoryukenXBL:xxxvic1ousxxx
Message 12 of 24 (12 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1693 posts

Dec 11, 2008
R:FOM while solid multiplayer, I felt that R2 offered so much more.  I for one am a big fan of the experience points, berserks and skirmish.  I just can't ignore those features.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
PS Vita, PlayStation 3 240GB SSD · PSP · PlayStation 2 · PlayStation
Message 13 of 24 (12 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1015 posts

Dec 11, 2008

**bleep**Vader wrote:
R:FOM while solid multiplayer, I felt that R2 offered so much more.  I for one am a big fan of the experience points, berserks and skirmish.  I just can't ignore those features.
I completely agree.  R2 offers so much more for multiplayer than R:FoM did.  I also find it funny how all these people says it's horrible and can't give one detailed reason why. 

PSN ID: Afrowhitey
No man is so foolish but he may sometimes give another good counsel, and no man so wise that he may not easily err if he takes no other counsel than his own. He that is taught only by himself has a fool for a master.
Hunter S. Thompson RIP 1937-2005
Message 14 of 24 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2209 posts

Dec 11, 2008

Afrowhitey wrote:

**bleep**Vader wrote:
I completely agree.  R2 offers so much more for multiplayer than R:FoM did.  I also find it funny how all these people says it's horrible and can't give one detailed reason why. 

Because R2 takes no skill to play online!  What more do you need to know?   

Ich hei��e Josef G��mb��s
Message 15 of 24 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
535 posts

Dec 11, 2008

GoMBoS wrote:

Afrowhitey wrote:

**bleep**Vader wrote:

Any of you **bleep**s that say r2 takes no skill i bet you **bleep**s probabaly suck at it and get headshotted by fareyes all the time...

Message 16 of 24 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3242 posts

Dec 12, 2008

hfm1996 wrote:

GoMBoS wrote:

Afrowhitey wrote:

**bleep**Vader wrote:

Any of you **bleep**s that say r2 takes no skill i bet you **bleep**s probabaly suck at it and get headshotted by fareyes all the time...

R2  takes tactics, not skill. Atleast not enough to notice.
Message 17 of 24 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
587 posts

Dec 12, 2008

hfm1996 wrote:

GoMBoS wrote:

Afrowhitey wrote:

**bleep**Vader wrote:

you just proved his point. camping with fareyes takes no skill.

Photobucket
Message 18 of 24 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2209 posts

Dec 12, 2008

StiLL__iLL wrote:

hfm1996 wrote:

GoMBoS wrote:

Afrowhitey wrote:

**bleep**Vader wrote:

you just proved his point. camping with fareyes takes no skill.

Exactly, this game takes no skill, by just giving you noobs a Fareye or Bullseye whenever you spawn.  You have no more skill added in to memorize spawns for limit users per gun, really.  All this game is is Fareye spammers and Bullseye sprayers.
 I can stand games with weapon class systems, too noob friendly. 

Ich hei��e Josef G��mb��s
Message 19 of 24 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
760 posts

Dec 12, 2008

I agree and dissagree with you. If you just take out gl, rl and berserkers you have competitive games. Like halo r2 needs mlg rules.

Message 20 of 24 (12 Views)
0 Likes