Highlighted
Feb 17 2009
By: GuitarrassDeAmor Wastelander 714 posts

Lag Cheaters

9 replies 13 views Edited Feb 17, 2009

I just got finished a deathmatch with a user called "RaymanX". Not only was he impossible to kill, he was lagging like a mother **bleep**er. First, he starts going through walls and fences, then, even when hitting him directly with a grenade and half a clip of my Carbine, nothing happened at all. He just kept shooting and killing me. I gained no XP and no damage was done to him. His icon is blipping on and off the map randomly to different places. Then I join another deathmatch and he is there doing the exact same thing.

What the hell is up with this? 

----------------------------------------------------

My Website: Wallpaper Euphoria

I play BF:BC2 a lot.
Message 1 of 10 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
815 posts

Re: Lag Cheaters

Feb 17, 2009

It's called a lag switch, it's a small device people hook upto their router to give them control over when they lag. That way they can kill people who are trying to kill them without any risk whatsoever.

http://np.us.playstation.com/complaint/pc/ComplaintForm.aspx

Thankfully, they'll be able to see that he started to lag at times that were very inconvienient to others.

Message 2 of 10 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
714 posts

Feb 17, 2009
Thanks a lot man. Reported him. Hopefully these **bleep**ers will learn their lessons.

Message 3 of 10 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
714 posts

Feb 23, 2009
Reporting two more ATM. How sad and sucky can you be?

Message 4 of 10 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
727 posts

Feb 24, 2009

GuitarrassDeAmor wrote:
Reporting two more ATM. How sad and sucky can you be?

I feel there will always be people like these on any online game. Good to see that you are reporting them.
Message 5 of 10 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
525 posts

Feb 24, 2009
Lag switches are put into the ethernet cable and these losers have someone else flick the switch while they play. I`m now seeing this also in co op games not  just in competetive...
Photobucket

3X to be exact!!!!
Message 6 of 10 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
793 posts

Feb 24, 2009
yeah i hate it when this happens
Message 7 of 10 (13 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Feb 25, 2009

Okay, yeah I have seen these maggots all over the place lately, did radio shack have a sale?  So far the only one that really ticked me off and I will discuss why I am so angry about this one.... I called out Heil whatever his name is, and he found me last night, understandably he misunderstood my post saying he had no friends..... hey I was gripping about being in matches where it is me and 4 other privates vs... 6 supreme commanders..... thankfully that didn't happen, but what did happen that allowed this better player to own my sorry self, was the fact that on his team was a truly worthless human being, and in true insomniac fashion their programming allowed this one dweeb to follow me into several games.  Not Heil, but a guy from Clan EARWAX01201976 lagged all over the place forcing me to really concentrate on killing him vs.. killing Heil, so finally after killing Earwax, which took most of my health, Heil came in and finished me off at least 6 times of the 12 times or more he ended up getting me.  Another player with this guy on their team had the nerve to throw out a teabag.... maybe you missed that post, but teabags are for people that can kill, and most of them don't bother with it, because when you're doing that I am drawing a bead on you, and since I learned or relearned how to kill go ahead I like the head shots I get from you twits, I may not get you all but I have gotten enough of yea. 

So Earwax, how did it feel when I got you 10 times in each game with 4 of them being Head shots, and he was limited to less than 10 kills and the only thing he did was slow us down from killing the other people playing, is that the purpose of the lag?  Because no matter how they are lagging, up and to the right followed by a strafe or is it straif to the left dragging right seems to kill most of them, oh and ya need to have your look speed set to the highest (that is what took me a little time to become normal for me).  And, yes I am confident in my ability to know the difference between Lag and Adrenalize or chimeran rage, and I know that you can't use the pulse cannon on me and then have the adrenalize.  So, I am going to start listing every last one of them, I am even thinking about forming a clan with a secondary mandate aside from getting kills will be to hunt these guys into oblivion.

I don't think earwax should be allowed to play, where are the mods, insomniac agents roving thru the game as referee's?  What twist of fate allowed me to put in 5 matches in a row with him, I even did twin falls campaign on superhuman and went back and he was in another game vs. me?!  It is not like reporting them does anything, as they just create a new email at like yahoo and start over again, I can only hope that only a few of yea jump ship to killzone, and take the lag with ya, I just need the other AK kills to get to that trophy and I am averaging about 16kills per round, most are higher, some are lower, and I am doing real well in the assist category, ranked under 2400 for that one in competitive,

Heil I look forward to playing against you again

Sorry about stealing your post, but I am really angry with these lags, it is the reason I have 60 quits, because when there is more than 1, it is almost impossible to do anything, and the ones in the co-op are just sad.

And what is up with these idiots that just stand there?  Anyone know what the story is with them?   I had a skirmish, this one guy just stayed outside the beacons and did nothing but take the deaths the other team dealt out, after the full match, just a big goose egg, and always stayed behind me to the point where I lost track if someone was guarding my back or not, if you don't want to play with the team fine, go over to deathmatch or td, thanks for lowering my score.

Message 8 of 10 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Feb 25, 2009

patfan007 wrote:
Lag switches are put into the ethernet cable and these losers have someone else flick the switch while they play. I`m now seeing this also in co op games not  just in competetive...
I see them a lot when you play Bracknell and the last mission is the maruder. When the marauder throws its spit and the ground starts burning they teleport all over so they don't burn up. 

Message 9 of 10 (13 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Feb 25, 2009

sfboarders wrote:

patfan007 wrote:
I see them a lot when you play Bracknell and the last mission is the maruder. When the marauder throws its spit and the ground starts burning they teleport all over so they don't burn up. 

Is that what that is!!!!  I thought it was the game system that was sometimes overloaded, as I have myself suddenly found myself about 20 meters away from where I started and then rather quickly the maurader is down, it happens also a lot in Bryce Canyon co-op, when there is a maurader; typically when it is a full party it is really bad!!!
Message 10 of 10 (13 Views)
0 Likes