Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3962 posts

Re: Is Resistance 2 Worth Getting ?

Sep 26, 2009
If you're into that kind of online play, definitely buy it. Personally I felt like it was a little too arcadey and I can't really get into that anymore but if that's not a problem for you, the online system is one of the best around. The single player is okay, but it's a bit short and I didn't really get into it like I did the first. The story isn't as good, the boss battles are a little strange and the pacing isn't pulled off as well. The graphics I'd give an 8.5 out of 10. They're clean and easy to look at and they're more colorful than the original but they do have a bit of a dated feel.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 12 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
176 posts

Re: Is Resistance 2 Worth Getting ?

Sep 26, 2009

OP, I have one question for you - have you played a lot of FPS?  If you have...Resistance 2 is a very generic game.  I've been playing FPS games for about 15 years and have played my share of generic FPS, and after spending a week with this game, well, it's no longer in my collection.  

I played multiplayer only for a bit, and it seemed kind of dead.  Maybe someone who still has the game will post about it.  ..or try the resistance 2 subform.   

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 12 (287 Views)
0 Likes