Reply
Jul 04 2007
By: cookiemonster55 Hekseville Citizen 396 posts
Offline

How Do You Get GOD Mode

17 replies 246 views Edited Jul 4, 2007
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVGH5lTh3gU The guy does not get hurt once in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81UuRdz20EI in this one he even says God mode
Message Edited by cookiemonster55 on 07-04-2007 11:01 AM

Message Edited by cookiemonster55 on 07-04-2007 11:03 AM

Message Edited by cookiemonster55 on 07-04-2007 11:04 AM
Message 7 of 18 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/05/2007
Offline
1644 posts
 

Re: How Do You Get GOD Mode

Jul 4, 2007
what the hell is GOD mode? I've been playing this game for months and never heard of this...
Message 1 of 18 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 02/19/2007
Offline
874 posts
 

Re: How Do You Get GOD Mode

Jul 4, 2007
are you talking about superhuman?  if so then beat the game on hard to get it.
Message 2 of 18 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/05/2007
Offline
1644 posts
 

Re: How Do You Get GOD Mode

Jul 4, 2007
Oh yeah...superhuman mode dude, just beat hard then you get superhuman. I misunderstood what you were asking.
Message 3 of 18 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 06/06/2007
Offline
396 posts
 

Re: How Do You Get GOD Mode

Jul 4, 2007


piratekiller28 wrote:
Oh yeah...superhuman mode dude, just beat hard then you get superhuman. I misunderstood what you were asking.



no i thought there was a mode where the aliens would shoot at you and it would not hurt you


Message Edited by cookiemonster55 on 07-04-2007 10:56 AM
Message 4 of 18 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/05/2007
Offline
1644 posts
 

Re: How Do You Get GOD Mode

Jul 4, 2007
I've never even heard of that, but I'm sure someone probably hacked something...idk. Ask around some more, but I have no idea and have never heard of that.
Message 5 of 18 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 02/19/2007
Offline
874 posts
 

Re: How Do You Get GOD Mode

Jul 4, 2007


piratekiller28 wrote:
I've never even heard of that, but I'm sure someone probably hacked something...idk. Ask around some more, but I have no idea and have never heard of that.


ya ive never heard of it before either.
Message 6 of 18 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 09/24/2006
Offline
407 posts
 

Re: How Do You Get GOD Mode

Jul 4, 2007
WOW I can't believe nobody can tell what is going on in the video.  It is one of the developers showing off the game, and he obviously has a cheat on or something because he is part of the team that made the game, so he can do that.  He also has unlimited ammo, if anyone noticed that.  He does this so he can show off the game without dieing every few minutes
Message 8 of 18 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/31/2006
Offline
1528 posts
 

Re: How Do You Get GOD Mode

Jul 4, 2007
Thats Ted Price playing and that is probably just a tech demo of the game.  If you look closely, he has infinite ammo as well.

cookiemonster55 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVGH5lTh3gU The guy does not get hurt once in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81UuRdz20EI in this one he even says God mode
Message Edited by cookiemonster55 on 07-04-2007 11:01 AM

Message Edited by cookiemonster55 on 07-04-2007 11:03 AM

Message Edited by cookiemonster55 on 07-04-2007 11:04 AM


Message 9 of 18 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/05/2007
Offline
1644 posts
 

Re: How Do You Get GOD Mode

Jul 4, 2007
He comments and calls it "God Mode" because if he werent using it he would die and couldnt show the demo. It is NOT unlockable, and it was for display purposes only. God mode is fance for saying invincible.
Message 10 of 18 (246 Views)
0 Likes