Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 26 2009
By: Gorthak Uncharted Territory 2090 posts

Goliath

6 replies 174 views Edited Feb 26, 2009

Ya think there may be a chance that Insomniac would put a Goliath into a co-op lvl?

Yes it may be overkill.  However, like having two 2 star titans or a 3 star Stalker, I believe it would be kick ass to fight one of these mofo's in a co-op compaign.  Not to mention that we could be helped out by allowing atleast one vehicle in the entire game that may be used against the Goliath

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (174 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
964 posts

Re: Goliath

Feb 27, 2009
leviathan>all
Message Edited by Silver-paladin on 02-26-2009 06:12 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1434 posts

Feb 27, 2009
I actually believe that the Goliath is the biggest in the game. Larger than the Leviathan.     This is an 500 foot tall mechanical machine , the Leviathan is only 300 feet tall.    Goliath VS Leviathan     Who's larger?   I'll set up a pole
Translation for those who arent from the hood of New York City

As an alternative to an adjective to describe a scene of surreal excitement, intense action, unexpected twists, or when something goes down, special terms and phrases are used after "Ooohhh!!!!!!", names of places in New York City especially BROOKLYN!!!!! and places within Brooklyn.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

Feb 27, 2009
a GOLIATH in Co-op is really unlikely
11-Mar-53

I’ve been lying here For aLmost thrEe hours. rEmembering The lAst Time we were together. IT was outside DAn's Diner, during the first thunderstorm of the season. You stood in the rain, Crying and you asKed me an IMportant question. The question of why. Why a Man would joIN a causE with no hope for victory. Why a maN would abandon his family for a hopeless endeavor. Why a man would give his body To madmen who use science to play God.

I remember how empty I felt not to have Given yOu The answer yOu deserved. And the truth, sweetheart, is very simple. It's BecAuse I musT.

I am nOt foolish eNough to believe I will survive this waR. HOwever I can choose how I die. And I know that for every one of them I kill, there's one less out there who can hUrt you and Jacob.

Know that whatever I am, for however lonG I havE, I am out here to protect you. I'll love you always and forever.

Hoping this letter finds you safe.
Eternally Yours.
Ben.
------------------------------------------------ -Warner
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5298 posts

Feb 27, 2009

SmokeyPerrito123 wrote:

+1

What map are you going to put it in? Orick is the biggest one I believe and it would take the whole thing and how would you kill it. I think it could kill an entire 8 player team of level 30 players. I don't see it happening.  

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Feb 28, 2009

shystie1 wrote:

SmokeyPerrito123 wrote:

+1

What map are you going to put it in? Orick is the biggest one I believe and it would take the whole thing and how would you kill it. I think it could kill an entire 8 player team of level 30 players. I don't see it happening.  

Hence why I said adding in some sort of vehicle maybe.  Not to mention that Insomniac does have the ability to add levels.  Kinda beats just standing there and taking on a stalker....not much of a challenge there.  And yes, It could take out 8 man lvl 30's, so could a stalker.  Difference would be that you would needta split up and not just huddle around in a group with no challenge.

I thought about the leviathan but as far as we know there was only one.  Mostlikely Insomniac wont add onto the game anyways.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (174 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1082 posts

Feb 28, 2009
A Goliath in Co-Op would be cool.  New maps, new weapons, new trophies.  Maybe you add one of those shuttle transports that you use to deliver the bomb in from the main campaign.
“Never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty and truth and compassion against injustice and lying and greed. If people all over the world...would do this, it would change the earth.”
― William Faulkner
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (174 Views)
0 Likes