Uncharted Territory
2032 posts

Re: Final Boss Fight - (spoiler!)

Jan 20, 2009

Duality_18 wrote:

CrazyCanuck90 wrote:
It did. All of the boss fights were far too easy. The bosses were neat and well done, but there just wasn't a challenge.
Message Edited by CrazyCanuck90 on 01-19-2009 06:37 PM

Kraken: all right boss, but all you had to do was straff left/right the whole time, not that fun.

Leviathan: Best looking boss by far.   Fun to kill him the first time, but once you think about it, not that great.
Marauder: I seriously didnt know this boss had attacks the first time I played him. Big joke aswell.
Swarm: Probably the hardest boss as you have to think for yourself a little bit. I give props to IG for this one.
Daedulus: A complete joke. Nuff said.

Hope I didnt leave any out.  These bosses were more like 'cinematic adventures' then actual bosses.  I feel they detracted from the gameplay more then helped.

the whole game was too easy, i killed daedulus, marauder and leviathan first time. i died at kraken because i lost sight of it under water and it ate me, i died millions of times at the swarm. the swarm actually mocks you, i thought you had to go into a lift and it sat outside the lift waiting for me to come out.

infact the most difficult enemy was the camelions

Photobucket
Message 21 of 34 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3242 posts

Jan 21, 2009

shootthebandit wrote:

Duality_18 wrote:

CrazyCanuck90 wrote:
It did. All of the boss fights were far too easy. The bosses were neat and well done, but there just wasn't a challenge.
Message Edited by CrazyCanuck90 on 01-19-2009 06:37 PM

Kraken: all right boss, but all you had to do was straff left/right the whole time, not that fun.

Leviathan: Best looking boss by far.   Fun to kill him the first time, but once you think about it, not that great.
Marauder: I seriously didnt know this boss had attacks the first time I played him. Big joke aswell.
Swarm: Probably the hardest boss as you have to think for yourself a little bit. I give props to IG for this one.
Daedulus: A complete joke. Nuff said.

Hope I didnt leave any out.  These bosses were more like 'cinematic adventures' then actual bosses.  I feel they detracted from the gameplay more then helped.

the whole game was too easy, i killed daedulus, marauder and leviathan first time. i died at kraken because i lost sight of it under water and it ate me, i died millions of times at the swarm. the swarm actually mocks you, i thought you had to go into a lift and it sat outside the lift waiting for me to come out.

infact the most difficult enemy was the camelions

Try defeating the swarm when the game glitches up and no vocals/dialoge is given.  The whole bit it effed up and the doctor didnt say a word to me.  It was just a fluke I found out how to killl it.

Message 22 of 34 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Feb 21, 2009
i agree. that was the easiest part of the game
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 23 of 34 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Feb 21, 2009

Yosho-sama wrote:

Sucked.

That was completely silly. 

"I'm gonna tear apart your shelter piece by piece until you're completely exposed to my powerfully piercing tenticles and then get bored and go over to this area where we can play cross the streams from ghostbusters."

Agree!  Most of the boss fights were pathetic however for the end, the aftermath wiped out how easy it was to take out sheppard.  The best ending to game I have ever seen!
Message 24 of 34 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
186 posts

Feb 21, 2009
Really sucked, the only times I died was by falling debree which glitched though the building and when I respawned I watched the tentacle guy tear apart the structure behind me (the AI didn't know I wasn't there!!!) then whenever he was tearing apart my building, all I had to do was stand where he already open the wall and watch him tear down the rest... YAWN, was really boring and anticlimatic!!
Message 25 of 34 (39 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1390 posts

Feb 21, 2009
Final boss fight is prob the 2nd easiest. 1st is leviathon, cant really kill you unless your not even trying.
Message 26 of 34 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
319 posts

Feb 21, 2009
Final boss battle = total dissappointment! Best boss was The Swarm. The only boss that actually killed me once.

"Remember us." As simple an order as a king can give. "Remember why we died." For he did not wish tribute, nor song, nor monuments nor poems of war and valor. His wish was simple. "Remember us."

Message 27 of 34 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2437 posts

Feb 22, 2009
Yea i was dissapointed too. Did it first try and i dont think i got hurt once.
Photobucket
XBOX live: dethecuted17
Message 28 of 34 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
727 posts

Feb 22, 2009

spartan268 wrote:
Final boss fight is prob the 2nd easiest. 1st is leviathon, cant really kill you unless your not even trying.

True but I think I forgot to pick up the LAARK once and he killed me so many times until I realized ordinary weapons have no effect on him. I kept shooting the carbine at all sides and angles of face hoping for something.
Message 29 of 34 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
489 posts

Feb 23, 2009
I wonder, when I first met the Marauder I just shot once with my Auger trought the house and he died, was that supposed to happen?

Proud to be Belgian.
Message 30 of 34 (39 Views)
0 Likes