Splicer
60 posts

Re: Does anyone here still play Resistance 2??

Feb 25, 2009
its an ok game,but nothing great.
Message 21 of 27 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

Feb 26, 2009
hey maybe you should of put a spoiler you think but this game is awesome and and if you think otherwise keep your opinion to yourself
11-Mar-53

I’ve been lying here For aLmost thrEe hours. rEmembering The lAst Time we were together. IT was outside DAn's Diner, during the first thunderstorm of the season. You stood in the rain, Crying and you asKed me an IMportant question. The question of why. Why a Man would joIN a causE with no hope for victory. Why a maN would abandon his family for a hopeless endeavor. Why a man would give his body To madmen who use science to play God.

I remember how empty I felt not to have Given yOu The answer yOu deserved. And the truth, sweetheart, is very simple. It's BecAuse I musT.

I am nOt foolish eNough to believe I will survive this waR. HOwever I can choose how I die. And I know that for every one of them I kill, there's one less out there who can hUrt you and Jacob.

Know that whatever I am, for however lonG I havE, I am out here to protect you. I'll love you always and forever.

Hoping this letter finds you safe.
Eternally Yours.
Ben.
------------------------------------------------ -Warner
Message 22 of 27 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3242 posts

Feb 26, 2009

SmokeyPerrito123 wrote:
hey maybe you should of put a spoiler you think but this game is awesome and and if you think otherwise keep your opinion to yourself
So in other words you want to run a Theocracy/Dictatorship in an internet forum. Sounds smart.

Message 23 of 27 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
590 posts

Feb 26, 2009

Hey, Resistance 2 actually got me to enjoy online gaming.  I used to avoid it like death but I really love the online for this one!  Co-op and skirmish modes are fantastic!

Message 24 of 27 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

Feb 26, 2009
This game is great still play it daily. the only gripes I have about the game is the missing 2 player campaign & 4 player on one console competitive matches. (have to pop in FOM when friends come over for that)
Message 25 of 27 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Feb 28, 2009

Why are we talking about this game like it's a thing of the past? It's still very popular and alot of people play online.

As for campaign, there were alot of things that surprised me. I enjoyed the hell out of it. I still have to go back and beat it on higher diff. levels. I just wish there was more checkpoints.

Message 26 of 27 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Feb 28, 2009
I still play
Message 27 of 27 (181 Views)
0 Likes