Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
489 posts

Re: Does anyone here still play Resistance 2??

Feb 24, 2009
Played it and loved it, blowing **bleep**es up with a bellock is satisfying.

Proud to be Belgian.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 27 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
448 posts

Feb 24, 2009

Resistance 2 just didn't feel right like the story was one big continous paragraph with the weakest endding boss ever. The online play is nice with co-op play but it's hard to be successful with FPS like COD4/W@W. The way people die is crazy it just looks awful the do look like rag dolls dying. With all that said people will still play both COD, Resistance 1&2 and Battlefield BC with KILLZONE 2 just days away.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 27 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
144 posts

Feb 25, 2009

I liked it!

It was fun the cooperative is amazing and team deathmatch small matches are addictive!

I might be the only person who does on these forums but whatever!

better REBORN!
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 27 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4223 posts

Feb 25, 2009
i love R2, still playing competitive almost every day
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 27 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
727 posts

Feb 25, 2009
I think it's alright once you get the hang of it.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 27 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3242 posts

Feb 25, 2009

stlcardinal9 wrote:
I bought this game 2 days ago at Circuit City for 30 bucks wish I could return it I dont understand how people can even stand to play this online at all.. What a horrible game...

How do you think the people who spent 60 bucks and liked the first game felt? 

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 27 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15052 posts

Feb 25, 2009

First72krew wrote:
I hated this game so much, worst 60 dollars I've ever spent. I am a big RFOM fan and I still play it, I love the game play, maps, and the overall game structure. How did they mess up a game so badly? It didn't even have capture the flag :robotmad: Hopefully KZ2 will be a better game..

Um, I do. I loved it and before Resistance 2 I hated first person shooters, this game got me into the genre for the first time ever.

Tired of run of the mill Sega Forums? Join Sonic Blast with lots of discussion about Sega and Video Games.(Click the pics)

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 27 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5298 posts

Feb 25, 2009
I love this game as well. The Story is great, CO-OP Kicks Butt and I wish there was more to it since I've maxed out on all 3 classes and Competitive is great too I just wish it was more if that sounds weird. I like competitive I'm not trying to knock it I just wish there was more weapons, the ability to lie down, tighter maps since it always feels like your out in the open, sniping is a little to easy. the large number matches end to quick and when you start running it would allow you to go from a crouch position to an upright position. I love the servers and since I started playing R2 I can't play any other FPS do to all the lag drives me insane. I would rather not play on my PS3 then play a game of COD 4/Waw now of days. R2 has really spoiled me rotten with online servers.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 27 (81 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1083 posts

Feb 25, 2009
I enjoy the game.  Working on Superhuman, 5 trophies left (why do they count platinum if you need everything else to get it?), levelled every class, trying for ribbons and medals.
“Never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty and truth and compassion against injustice and lying and greed. If people all over the world...would do this, it would change the earth.”
― William Faulkner
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 27 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1519 posts

Feb 25, 2009
Mate ok its not worst game in the world i love it and yes i've got resistance 1 too and i know its changed but it still brilliant have you played coop that brilliant ,thats one thing what resistnace 1 hasn't got any it cool
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 27 (81 Views)
0 Likes