Reply
Sackboy
Registered: 11/10/2007
Offline
549 posts
 

Re: All the Co-Op unlocks! Spec Ops, Soldier, and Medic! *Completed*

Nov 13, 2008

tobad63 wrote:
cool list

 

thanks
Message 30 of 49 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/04/2007
Offline
146 posts
 

Re: All the Co-Op unlocks! Spec Ops, Soldier, and Medic! *Completed*

Nov 13, 2008

You Dont have the Shield upgrades at lvl10 and 20 for SOldier which gives them a bigger shield and 20 more shield ammo each time

 

EDIT Acually you forgot all 3 class's upgrades at lvl 10 and 20. the electrostatic ord upgrade for Spec Ops and the Phoenix Beam Upgrade for Medic

.
Message Edited by Shosa119 on 11-13-2008 06:30 AM
Message 31 of 49 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/05/2007
Offline
3139 posts
 

Re: All the Co-Op unlocks! Spec Ops, Soldier, and Medic! *Completed*

Nov 13, 2008

Master12 wrote:
Medic
Level 1......................Phoenix (Weapon)
Level 1......................Ring of Life (Berserk)
Level 2......................M5A2 Carbine (Weapon)
Level 4......................Chloroform (Berserk)
Level 6......................Kinetic Gloves
Level 8 .....................High Density Bioplasm Chamber
Level 10....................Rossmore 238 (Weapon)
Level 12....................Phoenix Ash (Berserk)
Level 12....................Air Fuel Gernade (Weapon: Gernade)
Level 14....................Bioplasm Tracking Tech
Level 16....................Assault Pack
Level 18....................HE .44 Magnum (Weapon)
Level 22....................Bio-amp Scope
Level 24....................Voltaic Body Armor
Level 26....................Leech Barrel
Level 28....................V7 Splicer (Weapon)
Level 30....................Psychokinetic Helmet
 
Soldier
Level 1......................HVAP Wraith (Weapon)
Level 1......................Ironheart (Berserk)
Level 2......................Roosemore (Weapon)
Level 4......................Overload (Berserk)
Level 6......................Kinetic Gloves
Level 8......................High Capacity Ammo Belt
Level 10....................Auger (Weapon)
Level 12....................Air Fuel Grenades (Weapon: Grenades)
Level 12....................Backlash (Berserk)
Level 14....................Advanced Timing Motor
Level 16....................Assault Pack
Level 18....................Bullseye (Weapon)
Level 22....................Titianium Barrels
Level 24....................Voltaic Body Armor
Level 26....................Precision Scope
Level 28....................Laark (Weapon)
Level 30....................Psychokinetic Helmet
 
Spec Ops
Level 1.....................Marksmen (Weapon)
Level 1.....................Prototype Ammo (Berserk)
Level 2.....................Bullseye Mark I (Weapon)
Level 4.....................Invisiblity (Berserk)
Level 6.....................Kinetic Gloves
Level 8.....................High Density Ammo Chamber
Level 10...................Proximity Mines (Berserk)
Level 12...................Snake Eyes (Berserk)
Level 12...................L23 Fareye (Weapon)
Level 14...................Shock Suppressor
Level 16...................Assault Pack
Level 18...................Auger (Weapon)
Level 22...................Hawkeye Scope
Level 24...................Voltaic Body Armor
Level 26...................Mag-Propulsion Barrel
Level 28...................Bellock (Weapon)
Level 30...................Psychokinetic Helmet
If there is anything missing. Tell me and I will add it.
Message Edited by Master12 on 11-11-2008 06:37 PM
Message Edited by Master12 on 11-12-2008 03:07 PM

thats not a berserk.. those are grenades.. D-pad up

I was looking forward to more grenade types for spec-ops.. kinda disappointed

skv007 Trophy Card
Message 32 of 49 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 02/12/2008
Offline
50 posts
 

Re: All the Co-Op unlocks! Spec Ops, Soldier, and Medic! *Completed*

Nov 13, 2008
Everynow and then I see some odd animations on players. Medics sometimes have a halo over there heads? Soldiers have that electrostatic orb thing like in Competetive? What berserks are these?
akaThien signs his signature.
Message 33 of 49 (168 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/11/2007
Offline
1192 posts
 

Re: All the Co-Op unlocks! Spec Ops, Soldier, and Medic! *Completed*

Nov 13, 2008

Shosa119 wrote:

You Dont have the Shield upgrades at lvl10 and 20 for SOldier which gives them a bigger shield and 20 more shield ammo each time

 

EDIT Acually you forgot all 3 class's upgrades at lvl 10 and 20. the electrostatic ord upgrade for Spec Ops and the Phoenix Beam Upgrade for Medic

.
Message Edited by Shosa119 on 11-13-2008 06:30 AM

is this true? I remember my shield gaining 20 ammo, but I thought that was with one of the equipments

Message 34 of 49 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 11/10/2007
Offline
549 posts
 

Re: All the Co-Op unlocks! Spec Ops, Soldier, and Medic! *Completed*

Nov 13, 2008

Shosa119 wrote:

You Dont have the Shield upgrades at lvl10 and 20 for SOldier which gives them a bigger shield and 20 more shield ammo each time

 

EDIT Acually you forgot all 3 class's upgrades at lvl 10 and 20. the electrostatic ord upgrade for Spec Ops and the Phoenix Beam Upgrade for Medic

.
Message Edited by Shosa119 on 11-13-2008 06:30 AM

Oh thanks. I forgot about those

Message 35 of 49 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 07/28/2008
Offline
2541 posts
 

Re: All the Co-Op unlocks! Spec Ops, Soldier, and Medic! *Completed*

Nov 13, 2008

akaThien wrote:
Everynow and then I see some odd animations on players. Medics sometimes have a halo over there heads? Soldiers have that electrostatic orb thing like in Competetive? What berserks are these?

 

I think the halo over the medic is the phoenix ash berserk. The medic can revive himself after he gets killed with no help once it's activated. I personally think it's a waste of a berserk because a medic really shouldn't die. The chlorophyl to paralyze every enemy on the screen is a much better berserk in my opinion. Now if you could just convince all those medics to stay back and do their job instead of rushing forward.
Davec13
Message 36 of 49 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 11/10/2007
Offline
549 posts
 

Re: All the Co-Op unlocks! Spec Ops, Soldier, and Medic! *Completed*

Nov 14, 2008

davec13 wrote:

akaThien wrote:
Everynow and then I see some odd animations on players. Medics sometimes have a halo over there heads? Soldiers have that electrostatic orb thing like in Competetive? What berserks are these?

 

I think the halo over the medic is the phoenix ash berserk. The medic can revive himself after he gets killed with no help once it's activated. I personally think it's a waste of a berserk because a medic really shouldn't die. The chlorophyl to paralyze every enemy on the screen is a much better berserk in my opinion. Now if you could just convince all those medics to stay back and do their job instead of rushing forward.

 

ya i always wondered what the halo's over the peoples' head were. Their also in Competative.
Message 37 of 49 (168 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 11/11/2008
Offline
19 posts
 

Re: All the Co-Op unlocks! Spec Ops, Soldier, and Medic! *Completed*

Nov 15, 2008
Good Stuff!!
Message 38 of 49 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/24/2007
Offline
3804 posts
 

Re: All the Co-Op unlocks! Spec Ops, Soldier, and Medic! *Completed*

Nov 15, 2008
nice.
Message 39 of 49 (168 Views)
0 Likes