Feb 27 2009
By: PRINCEGOOSE First Son 3 posts

ADD ME!!!

3 replies 56 views Edited Feb 27, 2009
JUST BOUGHT THE GAME WOULD LOVE TO HAVE SOME FRIENDS TO GIVE ME SUM POINTERS AND ONLINE PLAYIN
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

Re: ADD ME!!!

Feb 28, 2009
ok ill add you
11-Mar-53

I’ve been lying here For aLmost thrEe hours. rEmembering The lAst Time we were together. IT was outside DAn's Diner, during the first thunderstorm of the season. You stood in the rain, Crying and you asKed me an IMportant question. The question of why. Why a Man would joIN a causE with no hope for victory. Why a maN would abandon his family for a hopeless endeavor. Why a man would give his body To madmen who use science to play God.

I remember how empty I felt not to have Given yOu The answer yOu deserved. And the truth, sweetheart, is very simple. It's BecAuse I musT.

I am nOt foolish eNough to believe I will survive this waR. HOwever I can choose how I die. And I know that for every one of them I kill, there's one less out there who can hUrt you and Jacob.

Know that whatever I am, for however lonG I havE, I am out here to protect you. I'll love you always and forever.

Hoping this letter finds you safe.
Eternally Yours.
Ben.
------------------------------------------------ -Warner
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
82 posts

Feb 28, 2009
Everyone on my list plays Cod waw but i'm starting to like R2 better so anyone here is welcome to add me for some R2 cause no one on my list plays it
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
415 posts

Feb 28, 2009

feel free to add me too, i've just started playing the mp.

Peace

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (56 Views)
0 Likes