Jun 08 2012
By: RifleNinja49 Lombax Warrior 164 posts

Where are these people?!?!? Again?!?!?

2 replies 197 views Edited Jun 8, 2012

I couldve sworn that id already posted this but here i go... Again on the protection camp level (my anal quest to find all grey tech just to have it)when you go into the alley after fighting all the chimera outside the department store there are two people screaming for help and what i have figured out is in the 3 people who cry for help they have something with them the lady in the first level had a document next to the guy laying on the ground and earlier in the protection camp level the VTOL pilot has grey tech if you help him out... so i am trying to help the two people in the alley to see if they have grey tech and i have scoured the entire alleyway and came up with nothing has anyone figured out where they are? Thanks to all who reply anybody who wants to know where some grey tech is just ask in a fourm i have found pretty much every piece but that one (i know trying to find all the grey tech is a pointless quest i just want to do it for the sake of doing it)

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
164 posts

Re: Where are these people?!?!? Again?!?!?

Jun 11, 2012

14 veiws and 0 replys? thats helpful not for thread popularity i dont care about that just need help

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (197 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16257 posts

Message 3 of 3 (197 Views)
0 Likes