Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 16 2009
By: danielsonn Sackboy 522 posts

help 6-3

6 replies 1 views Edited Mar 16, 2009
im fighting wesker inside the "warehouse" and i turned off all of the lights but one, and ive been shooting at him for a while, what am i supposed to do ?
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2675 posts

Re: help 6-3

Mar 16, 2009

On the bottom floor there is a display case with a rocket launcher in it, get it, and shoot him while the lights are off and facing somewhere else, he will hold the rocket and while he does that you need to shoot it, after that run up to him and hold himdown to inject him.

If you miss the shot, on the top floor you'll find more rocket launcher ammo.

Good luck.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

Mar 16, 2009
get on and help me ?
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
382 posts

Mar 16, 2009
Have Sheva turn off lights as you distract Wesker. Then have Sheva get the rocket launcher. Distract him further until she shoots. Shoot rocket, run up to him and grab him, or let Sheva grab him if she's closer. The other person needs to inject him then
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
271 posts

Mar 16, 2009
Or you could beat him silly without using the rocket launcher. It is very possible but kinda tiresome. Not as tiresome as the volcano fight, though ...
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Mar 16, 2009

Fruc wrote:
Or you could beat him silly without using the rocket launcher. It is very possible but kinda tiresome. Not as tiresome as the volcano fight, though ...
that's silly talk. the volcano fight was infinitely easier and shorter.

--------------------
Flying First Class

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Mar 16, 2009

This is what I did:

To avoid missing the rocket launcher shots (Wesker dodges a lot of them), and then having to go find and get another rocket, I decided at the beginning of the fight to acquire all items from the breakable crates, then collect all rockets and put them near one of the "light stations" you have to turn off, get the rocket launcher itself and then turn off the light where i left my rockets in a huge pile of like 10.

This allows me to reload faster without having to go search for another rocket every time I miss and also stay around the light station you've turned off, that way you'll have a better chance of hitting Wesker. Don't worry about the other lights.

And as everyone else said, once you get a good shot in and he's stopping the rocket from hitting his face, you explode it in front of him and the rest is just being able to follow the screen commands.

Hope this helps :smileytongue: 

--------------------
Flying First Class

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes