Nov 23 2012
By: ooOHinataOoo Treasure Hunter 4420 posts

Resident Evil Revelation​s For PS3?

12 replies 327 views Edited Nov 23, 2012

Does anyone know if this is true that we're going to be getting Resident Evil Revelations for the PS3? From what I've been seeing from these sites,  http://kotaku.com/5962845/ and http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/23/report-resident-evil-revelations-coming-to-consoles, and other websites, it looks like we are.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 13 (327 Views)
PlayStation MVP
10742 posts

Re: Resident Evil Revelation​s For PS3?

Nov 23, 2012

Here's another news source that lists Resident Evil: Revelations as coming to the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. If this is to be believed, then I'd imagine the one-time 3DS exclusive is now going multiplatform.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 13 (321 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4420 posts

Nov 23, 2012

GrayGargoyle wrote:

Here's another news source that lists Resident Evil: Revelations as coming to the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. If this is to be believed, then I'd imagine the one-time 3DS exclusive is now going multiplatform.

Mmm hmm, and a lot of people are going to be happy about that. A lot of people want to play it and don't have a 3DS. Since it's going to be coming to the PS3 and Xbox360, a lot of people will be able to play it.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 13 (317 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10742 posts

Nov 24, 2012

I've actually played the demo on my own 3DS, which didn't come across as that appealing. That's the reason I didn't end up getting the game. The enemies are way more bulletproof now. Instead of there being zombies you have some other kind of anomalies that are hard to vanquish. Still, at the very least the game seemed okay. There might be some people out there willing to jump in on this game. However, the game's initial launch window has passed us by already. That's to say a lot of Resident Evil fans have likely already gotten the game, leaving it up to those who haven't to pick up the scraps.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 13 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1964 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 24, 2012

I saw it on PSLS & Joystiq, but I don't think anything was confirmed. I haven't played it, but I did look at some walkthroughs, and I think it's pretty good for a 3DS title. It'd be nice if this rumor is real, as I don't own a 3DS. I wished it was coming to the Vita as well though.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 13 (304 Views)
Welcoming Committee
7466 posts

Nov 26, 2012

Who cares if it's tru or not Revelations looks so lame.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 13 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4420 posts

Nov 26, 2012

chickenbonetom wrote:

Who cares if it's tru or not Revelations looks so lame.

Well, that's your opinion. I do care if it's true or not.  I'm a big fan of the Resident Evil series and want to play the game, but I don't own a 3DS. If it is true about coming to the PS3, then I'll be able to play it. There's a lot of people out there who want to play the game, too, don't have a 3DS to play it on, and want to play it on there PS3 or Xbox.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 13 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
602 posts

Jan 12, 2013
I have played it on 3DS, it is really a great game. Give it a chance, also there's a great mercenaries of sorts mode afterwards which is fun since it feels sort of like an RPG with leveling up and buying tons of weapons that u can buy stronger versions of as u progress. The story seems decent to me at least in my opinion. And not to mention u can move and shoot at the same time, also u can dodge similarly to the same way in RE3: Nemesis. And an achievement system has been leaked! http://gamingeverything.com/37234/resident-evil-revelations-console-version-confirmed-with-achieveme...
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 13 (226 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5248 posts

Jan 14, 2013

The achievements were leaked i hope the game is really coming to PS3 because it looks good.

KANE-FIRE

Twitter       Welcoming Committee  [INFO] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD    Youtube

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 13 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
602 posts

Jan 14, 2013
there's also a chance it is coming to Wii U due to a game reveal in an upcoming issue of a Nintendo magazine for those of u interested.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 13 (211 Views)
0 Likes