Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 14 2009
By: Larzs86 Lombax Warrior 223 posts

Resident Evil 6 - Suggested Playable Characters

66 replies 160 views Edited Apr 14, 2009

I got RE5 the day it came out and just beat the main game in it's completely in the respects of the Platnium Trophy(Yeah!) And I was thinking of what cool characters from the whole RE series would be cool to play as in the next main series installement.

Barry Burton - Resident Evil

Barry from the original RE, I haven't seen or heard anything about him(for as I know, I have played all the main series REs . Big, strong guy and who could kick all the zombie ass he needed! Now....he should be alive, considering you didn't suck playing the first one and he didn't die.

Sherry Berkin - Resident Evil 2

Sherry is the little girl that Claire Redfield and Leon Kennedy save from Raccon city. She is the daughter of William Birkin and Annette Birkin, William created the G-Virus that resulted in the infection and destruction of Raccoon City. I would guess she is around 6-7 when she was saved in RE2.....so I guess by the time RE6 comes out she'd probably be in her early to mid 20's. Perfect for a RE protagonist.

Hunk - Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 4 Mercanaries(sp)

While Hunk was never a front-line character in the RE stories, I always thought he was pretty cool. He had a short post game run in RE2 in which he had to recover the G-Virus. And then in the Mercanaries(sp) in RE4.

Jill Valentine - Resident Evil and Resident Evil 3: Nemesis

Jill would be a real fun to have back as a protagonist since her last main game apperance was in RE3: Nemesis. Sure she is a playable character in the extras of RE5, but it still isn't the same. 

Claire Redfield - Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil: Code Veronica

Having Claire back would be real cool, though she is on the lower part of my list as she was playable in RE: Code Veronica.

Well that is all I can think of for know of old school RE characters.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 67 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
847 posts

Re: Resident Evil 6 - Suggested Playable Characters

Apr 14, 2009

What about Leon S. Kennedy (RE2, RE4)?

But i really doubt he will be the main protagonist in RE6 since he was in RE4.

I am waiting to the MGS4 equivalent for RE where they show all characters

from past RE games and reveal all the secrets from the saga, this way Capcom can

start fresh for a new RE like they stated.

PSN: joseph2411 - Twitter: @joseph2411 - Playfire: darkgamex2k
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 67 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
395 posts

Apr 14, 2009
Personally, I'd like to see either Rebecca and/or Claire as the main protagonist(s).
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 67 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
223 posts

Apr 14, 2009

joseph2411 wrote:

What about Leon S. Kennedy (RE2, RE4)?

Well, I really like Leon and he is a awesome character. But you are right, I didn't mention him as he was the protagonist for RE4. I'd like to see other characters in future REs before Leon comes back as a main character.

deaton1282 wrote:
Personally, I'd like to see either Rebecca and/or Claire as the main protagonist(s).

Rebecca was a protagonist in Resident Evil: Zero, with Billy Coen(he was....okay, but never really grew on me as a favorite). Having Claire back would be cool, her and Chris were the main characters in Code Veronica.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 67 (160 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1372 posts

Apr 14, 2009
Personally I would want to see Claire come back and be searching for Steve from RE: Code Veronica.  Having Jill in RE6 wouldn't be bad either if she joined the BSAA and tried to figure out what she did while under wesker's control.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 67 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
223 posts

Apr 14, 2009

PedatorX wrote:
Personally I would want to see Claire come back and be searching for Steve from RE: Code Veronica.  Having Jill in RE6 wouldn't be bad either if she joined the BSAA and tried to figure out what she did while under wesker's control.

Well, Jill is already a part of the BSAA. If you read her file she was one of the original 11 that started up the BSAA(along with Chris), Jill also mentions that she was aware of what she was doing while under control but she just couldn't do anything about it. But it would still be cool to have Jill back in as a protagonist in a RE. Though it would be cool to have Claire back and maybe look for Steve....hell, I barely remember Steve. Wasn't he a punk kid or something? I thought he died.....hhmmm....
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 67 (160 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1372 posts

Apr 14, 2009

Larzs86 wrote:

PedatorX wrote:

Well, Jill is already a part of the BSAA. If you read her file she was one of the original 11 that started up the BSAA(along with Chris), Jill also mentions that she was aware of what she was doing while under control but she just couldn't do anything about it. But it would still be cool to have Jill back in as a protagonist in a RE. Though it would be cool to have Claire back and maybe look for Steve....hell, I barely remember Steve. Wasn't he a punk kid or something? I thought he died.....hhmmm....

Naw he got knocked out by one of the tentacles from Alexia.  Wesker says at the end "Maybe steve will come back from the dead like me" and that leaves some room in there.  Perhaps Wesker put the same kind of control device on steve and trained him as an apprentice or something along those lines. 

With that Veronica Virus in him I highly doubt he would have died from being hit by that tentacle.  Probably just knocked him the wind out of him and he reverted to his original form like the hulk turning back into bruce banner when he clams down.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 67 (160 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Apr 14, 2009
Leon deff. was not my favorite..i agree i think Claire would begood to have back
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 67 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
223 posts

Apr 14, 2009

PedatorX wrote:

Naw he got knocked out by one of the tentacles from Alexia.  Wesker says at the end "Maybe steve will come back from the dead like me" and that leaves some room in there.  Perhaps Wesker put the same kind of control device on steve and trained him as an apprentice or something along those lines. 

With that Veronica Virus in him I highly doubt he would have died from being hit by that tentacle.  Probably just knocked him the wind out of him and he reverted to his original form like the hulk turning back into bruce banner when he clams down.

Ah, okay. That wouldn't be that bad. Considering from the File on Jill in RE5, you find out that Jill is highly resistant to the T-Virus. She was infected in RE3, but a vaccine caused the virus to lay dormant and now she has anti-bodies against it. Maybe something like that with him. I need to replay all the old REs to get a grasp again.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 67 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4516 posts

Apr 14, 2009

Go forward in time or go backward's i'd like to play as wesker threw resi history see how everything happened from his point xD and have kick ass skillz.

Forward like Chris again.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 67 (160 Views)
0 Likes