Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
4987 posts

Re: ~ Post Your Resident Evil Collection! ~

Jul 19, 2006

Waisybabu wrote:
well this STINKS!I only have RE4 for the PS2...

Message 20 of 194 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5592 posts

Jul 21, 2006
Games:

PlayStation:
Resident Evil 1 dc
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3

PlayStation 2:

Resident Evil 4 ( premium edition with Ada laser cell and mini art book)
Resident Evil - CODE: Veronica X
Resident Evil Dead Aim
Resident Evil Outbreak
Resident Evil Outbreak File 2
Resident Evil Survivor - CODE: Veronica
^still cannot find this one

Gamecube:

Resident Evil 0
Resident Evil
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 4

DVD's:
Resident Evil
Resident Evil Apocalypse

Novels:

Resident Evil: Zero Hour
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Conspiracy
Resident Evil: Caliban Cove
Resident Evil: City of the Dead
Resident Evil: Underworld
Resident Evil: Nemesis
Resident Evil: CODE: Veronica

Miscellaneous Books:

Resident Evil 2: Prima Games' Official Guide
Resident Evil 3: Prime Games' Official Guide
Resident Evil 4: Prima Games' Official Guide
Resident Evil Archives collectors book

Posters:

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis/Jill Valentine
resident Evil 4 Start guide dual sided psoter

Figures:
Resident Evil 1-4 series figures still in box( cept for Krauser and verdugo..I bought 2 so i can have a couple at work :smileytongue:)
 Oh and the ps2 and Gc chainsaw controller..man I need a hobby :smileytongue:

If ya didnt notice carb I borrowed your list and just made some changes..We practically have the same collection :smileytongue:

Message Edited by DaRtH_LiCkWiD on 07-20-2006 07:16 PM

Photobucket
Message 21 of 194 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
45517 posts

Jul 21, 2006
Wow, Darth, we have got nearly a similar collection. :smileytongue: Same amount of Resident Evil games too. Oh, and Resident Evil Survivor 2 - CODE: Veronica isn't available in North America.

I still need to get round to getting some Resident Evil figures. Once I get my job, I'll be going on a shopping spree of Resident Evil items.
Message 22 of 194 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5592 posts

Jul 21, 2006

,carbonox_ratchet wrote:
Wow, Darth, we have got nearly a similar collection. :smileytongue: Same amount of Resident Evil games too. Oh, and Resident Evil Survivor 2 - CODE: Veronica isn't available in North America.

I still need to get round to getting some Resident Evil figures. Once I get my job, I'll be going on a shopping spree of Resident Evil items.

yeah ReS2 CV bums me out...NO FAIR !!!!!:smileytongue: Oh and the figures took me forever to track down..many nights on ebay counting down and many trips to the post office...but man the verdugo figure is seriously on of the coolest figures I have ever owned !
Photobucket
Message 23 of 194 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
45517 posts

Jul 21, 2006

DaRtH_LiCkWiD wrote:

carbonox_ratchet wrote:

yeah ReS2 CV bums me out...NO FAIR !!!!!:smileytongue: Oh and the figures took me forever to track down..many nights on ebay counting down and many trips to the post office...but man the verdugo figure is seriously on of the coolest figures I have ever owned !

You should buy the Series 2 figures. It includes Garrador and Jack Krauser! Definitely badass.
Message 24 of 194 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5592 posts

Jul 21, 2006

,carbonox_ratchet wrote:

,DaRtH_LiCkWiD wrote:

carbonox_ratchet wrote:

You should buy the Series 2 figures. It includes Garrador and Jack Krauser! Definitely badass.
**minor spoilers**
Oh I love the kruaser figure and the garrador one is totally BA!!! I heard somewhere that there is in fact 2 different versions of the garrador figure..Just like in the game..When You enter that one room after the clock tower and the 2 garradors are in the back of the room..One has a rmor suit on and the other is normal..but I have yet to find that one yet
Photobucket
Message 25 of 194 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
45517 posts

Jul 21, 2006
There are also two versions of the Regenerator. The normal one and the Thermo Scope one where you can buy the figure in the same color as you see it in the game when you use the Thermo Scope. It's green, see-through and has red patches on the figure to show the Las Plagas. Check it out on eBay.
Message 26 of 194 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5592 posts

Jul 21, 2006

,carbonox_ratchet wrote:
There are also two versions of the Regenerator. The normal one and the Thermo Scope one where you can buy the figure in the same color as you see it in the game when you use the Thermo Scope. It's green, see-through and has red patches on the figure to show the Las Plagas. Check it out on eBay.

:smileysurprised:..OMG...My Gf will never forgive me..I'm blaming you carb j/k..Dude ..thats freakin Awesome!!!!! *starts a all night ebay watch now* 
Photobucket
Message 27 of 194 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
45517 posts

Jul 21, 2006

DaRtH_LiCkWiD wrote:

carbonox_ratchet wrote:

:smileysurprised:..OMG...My Gf will never forgive me..I'm blaming you carb j/k..Dude ..thats freakin Awesome!!!!! *starts a all night ebay watch now* 

I didn't know such a thing existed and only found it the other day whilst searching around for Resident Evil Albert Wesker figures. I came across a cute Lego Wesker though. :smileytongue:
Message 28 of 194 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
846 posts

Jul 21, 2006
Playstation
Resident evil DC
Resident evil 2
Resident evil 3

Playstation 2
Resident evil CVX