Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 10 2010
By: lexiginger Lombax Warrior 254 posts

Please bring Resident evil zero to PS3!

12 replies 3216 views Edited Jan 10, 2010
I really hope Capcom brings RE0 for the ps3. I have re 1,2, and 3 for the ps3. I bought them from the psn. It would be nice to add re0 to the collection. I'm not buying a dead console just to play it. I did beat it already on my gamecube; in fact, it was the last game I played for my gamecube before I sold it, but I would like to play it again for the ps3. and I hope they bring re 4 to the ps3 too because I can't play ps2 games on my slim, which sucks. What do you think, would you like to get it for ps3. I would like all resident evil games for ps3, and I mean every single one.
I sold my boring ps3. I'm leaving the playstation world for good! good bye everyone.
Message 1 of 13 (3,216 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
430 posts

Re: Please bring Resident evil zero to PS3!

Jan 13, 2010
i dont think theyre gonna bring ps2 games to psn anytime soon, and since re0 is a gamecube exclusive... well maybe never
Message 2 of 13 (3,216 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
45517 posts

Jan 13, 2010

Other Platforms
This is first and foremost a PlayStation community. As such, discussions on our gaming forums should be PlayStation-oriented. Topics related to other gaming platforms may be deemed off-topic and removed at our discretion. Furthermore, platform vs. platform threads never end well, often resulting in a flame war. Please refrain from creating such threads on the forums.

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=announcements&message.id=16#other...

Resident Evil 0 is exclusive to Nintendo. Also, the title has pretty much a non-existent fanbase (although I enjoyed it); most certainly not enough to warrant a re-re-release on the PS3, seeing as it was only just recently release again for the Wii to incredibly lackluster sales.  

Message 3 of 13 (3,216 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jul 1, 2012

==================================SOMEONE ANSWER MY QUESTION PLEASE!!!!!!!!==============================

Okay so this is now 2 and a half years later since the last post and RE6 anthology is coming out after the fact they have already brought out every RE game on the PS network except "RESIDENT EVIL 0"?????

I've purchased every game at least 3x's, RE4 like 4x's and definitely purchased them all off the PSNetwork all over again and now even though I have them all there coming out with the Anthology set w/DLC Digital content of all the games again, and "IM" still going to get the collectors set any ways... Now if that isn't MILKING there fans? Then they might as well bring out "RESIDENT EVIL 0" and milk "US" again... Its only DLC???

I think PLAYSTATION should let the fans vote if "WE" really want  "RESIDENT EVIL 0", So that Playstation could try and buy right for there fans? And if that's possible throw in "RESIDENT EVIL" the GC REMAKE the graphics were sick the Mansion even doper and would be better on PS HD. I know "THE FANS"  would purchase them and really appreciate the fact that they brought them out, I know I would.

JUST BRING IT OUT A MONTH BEFORE THE RESIDENT EVIL 6 RELEASE SO I HAVE TIME TO PLAY IT WHILE WE WAIT....

AND MAKE SURE THE VOTING IS WORLDWIDE OR ON THE PSNetwork BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO MISS OUT ON THE VOTING

Message 4 of 13 (3,212 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Jul 1, 2012
Along with RE0, Capcom should also make RE Remake that was originally on the GameCube and the Wii. These are the last 2 remaining Nintendo exclusive RE games that have not hit PSN yet...
Message 5 of 13 (3,205 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Jul 1, 2012
Re: Please bring Resident evil zero to PS3!==================================SOMEONE ANSWER MY QUESTION PLEASE!!!!!!!!==============================

Okay so this is now 2 and a half years later since the last post and RE6 anthology is coming out after the fact they have already brought out every RE game on the PS network except "RESIDENT EVIL 0"?????

I've purchased every game at least 3x's, RE4 like 4x's and definitely purchased them all off the PSNetwork all over again and now even though I have them all there coming out with the Anthology set w/DLC Digital content of all the games again, and "IM" still going to get the collectors set any ways... Now if that isn't MILKING there fans? Then they might as well bring out "RESIDENT EVIL 0" and milk "US" again... Its only DLC???

I think PLAYSTATION should let the fans vote if "WE" really want  "RESIDENT EVIL 0", So that Playstation could try and buy right for there fans? And if that's possible throw in "RESIDENT EVIL" the GC REMAKE the graphics were sick the Mansion even doper and would be better on PS HD. I know "THE FANS"  would purchase them and really appreciate the fact that they brought them out, I know I would.

JUST BRING IT OUT A MONTH BEFORE THE RESIDENT EVIL 6 RELEASE SO I HAVE TIME TO PLAY IT WHILE WE WAIT....

AND MAKE SURE THE VOTING IS WORLDWIDE OR ON THE PSNetwork BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO MISS OUT ON THE VOTING

Message 6 of 13 (3,202 Views)
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Jul 1, 2012
What exactly is your question? Why Capcom hasn't brought over RE0 over to PSN? I don't think anyone knows the answer, but I think it will happen eventually.

If you can't wait I suggest picking up a used copy at your local GameStop plus a cheap used GameCube, because I don't think it will happen before RE6 comes out...
Message 7 of 13 (3,199 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1964 posts

Jul 2, 2012

It's not really up to PS to put RE0 on PSN; it's up to Capcom.

Message 8 of 13 (3,194 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Jul 2, 2012
oh i have it already, i just want the ENTIRE (0-6) in my PS Collection.
Message 9 of 13 (3,181 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 28, 2012

I believe that new RE: Chronicles HD Collection is just a tease to them releasing both RE:0 + 1 Remake. It was a Wii exclusive, yet saw the light of the PS3. I too think it's just a matter of time before they release them on PSN. But the thing they have to see RE6 to it's release then they can work on other projects. Im sure it's in their minds but they're just still working around legal stuff. Believe you me, I have the whole series and am dieing to see 0+1 Remake come to PSN. But we as consumers must wait always for companies like Capcom to make up their minds and pursue the next best thing... BTW if you RE: Chronicles HD is nothing but a port so yes you'll need the PS Move to really enjoy, I for one as stated above see it as nothing but a big tease.

Message 10 of 13 (3,034 Views)
0 Likes