Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Welcoming Committee
7501 posts

Re: Playstation Official Magazine Resident Evil 6 Review

Oct 2, 2012

the_original_se wrote:

Akirasolid wrote:
this game is getting reviews from both sides of the rating scale: Gamespot 4.5 G4 2.5 Edge 6 IGN 7.9 Gametrailers 8.8 Gameinformer 8.75

Destructoid: 3/10 :smileyvery-happy:

See I told u OPM were bribed by Capcom lol

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 16 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4566 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2012

S_L_I_C_K wrote:

Akirasolid wrote:
this game is getting reviews from both sides of the rating scale: Gamespot 4.5 G4 2.5 Edge 6 IGN 7.9 Gametrailers 8.8 Gameinformer 8.75

its sitting at a 68 metascore right now.  

I don't know which game is worse, this or Socom 4,  hell at least Socom stayed true to it's genre, be it wasn't a Socom game.  This game is not only the farthest thing from RE to carry the RE name, it's the farthest thing from a survival horror game.

And god I can't stand that hud.  It's the worst hud I've seen in any game.

MakoShark Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 16 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16881 posts

Oct 7, 2012

MakoShark wrote:

S_L_I_C_K wrote:

Akirasolid wrote:

I don't know which game is worse, this or Socom 4,  hell at least Socom stayed true to it's genre, be it wasn't a Socom game.  This game is not only the farthest thing from RE to carry the RE name, it's the farthest thing from a survival horror game.

socom 4 is clearly the worst game ever built.

i haven't played much of re6 yet, im up to the point where you enter the gun shop and i have to say so far it seems really easy and linear.  just follow the path to the next clump of zombies, no thinking required.   when i got to a point where it said i needed a key to open a door i thought i would have to go and find it but it turns out it was in the next room with a blinking key icon over it.   why do they have to dumb these games down so much?  are people really as dumb as these devs think?  if so we have a serious problem. 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 16 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4566 posts

Oct 8, 2012

S_L_I_C_K wrote:

MakoShark wrote:

S_L_I_C_K wrote:

Akirasolid wrote:

socom 4 is clearly the worst game ever built.

i haven't played much of re6 yet, im up to the point where you enter the gun shop and i have to say so far it seems really easy and linear.  just follow the path to the next clump of zombies, no thinking required.   when i got to a point where it said i needed a key to open a door i thought i would have to go and find it but it turns out it was in the next room with a blinking key icon over it.   why do they have to dumb these games down so much?  are people really as dumb as these devs think?  if so we have a serious problem. 

I agree, I just hate how RE has morphed into a bad "shooter" intead of a great survival horror game.

MakoShark Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 16 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16881 posts

Oct 9, 2012

last night i finally put some real time into this game and it does get better, there are a few puzzles that are not spelled out for you later on in the game.  im up to chapter 3 on leon after starting over from the beginning now that i finally have someone to play with.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 16 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
134 posts

Dec 1, 2012

I give it a 7/10. Although it felt like forever to finish (especially pro) I still felt like each campaign was too short.

I think it was a bad Idea to make it all crampt into a single game. I like the game over all but, that bothered me the most. It felt rushed, story wise. The game-play was solid. Would have like more merc. maps (not counting DLC's)

Having more people in multiplayer, seemed like a good idea to me. Just wish there was more freedom and things to do with it. Like, haveing 4 players on an infinite run of merc. See how long you live. No time limit or bonus points. Just an all out survival.

I enjoy mercs. but when I co-op and I get to the count limit. It usually happens when I start to enjoy it. Most of the time I'm worried I won't even survive.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 16 (135 Views)
0 Likes