Jan 04 2012
By: xXhandymanphilXx Lombax Warrior 118 posts
Accepted Solution

do the dlc online trophies count for the platinum?

3 replies 480 views Edited Jan 4, 2012

i was wondering if i can get 9 trophies mixed between regular and dlc trophies instead of just the original ones. im not very good at rdr multiplayer and have got a few easier dlc trophies. the only offline trophy i need is redeemed and i dont feel like putting the time into finishing it if i wont get a platinum. i have had a decent experience with this game but i wouldnt rate it more than a 6/10 due to its sloppy game mechanics and redundantcy.

thanks.

also if maybe we could get a group for boosting maybe that would be cool    

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (480 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10781 posts

Re: do the dlc online trophies count for the platinum?

Jan 4, 2012

Trophies based on downloadable content never count toward gaining a game's Platinum. The Platinum trophy itself is built into the game. The DLC is an additive connecting to the game, but with its own pile of accomplishments installed. Thinking of it this way, it's a separate entity only marking the occasion for trophies you'll receive with the DLC. Unlocking all of the trophies in the DLC versus that of the game's original accomplishments won't yet unveil the door to the sparkly Platinum you seek.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (480 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
118 posts

Jan 4, 2012

thats what i thought. thanks. i just know that when i almost had my MAG platinum and i got dlc trophies it clicked the platinum.

thanks alot though

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (480 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Jan 21, 2012

That's good to know, I am 3 trophies from platinum then. Just need Spurred to victory, posse up and the one you have to come in first in 4 consecutive pvp matches.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (480 Views)
0 Likes