Jan 13 2012
By: Keylockkidd First Son 18 posts

My Opinion On Red Dead Redemption

10 replies 390 views Edited Jan 13, 2012

Red Dead Redemption- I was hella stoked to get red dead i played the whole campaign and beat it YAAHHH!!! But now what i donthave nothing to do so i started playing online and im not gonna lie it was pretty fun but then after about a day or so i got tired of the online multiplayer keep on doing the same missions with your gang and then if you dont have any friends that own and or play this game online you get those dick players that will just kill you when you just wanna explore the multiplayer world.....

Do i recomend this game yes and no

I Recomend the single player campaign but i do not recomend the online multiplayer...

-Keylockkid

Message 2 of 11 (390 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1293 posts

Re: Is Red Dead Redemption Worth It ?

Jan 12, 2012

Play "Friendly Free Roam" when trying to explore the world with only few harm, people can't kill you there (only your mount).

You need to set your own goals in the multiplayer. There are so many modes I actually can hardly believe how you can get bored after just one day. Have you tried the cooperative missions? Undead Overrun? Having a few rounds of Poker here and there is kind of funny too. I was able to enjoy the multiplayer for many days just because I liked to play the coop missions with all sorts of different people over and over again, and maybe I could do even more when I was more into competitive modes on consoles too. I haven't played too many games with a multiplayer but Red Dead Redemption surely has one of the most entertaining among them.

I recommend using a smaller font size and/or removing the bold type in your posts, it's easier to read then.

Message 1 of 11 (390 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1344 posts

Re: My Opinion On Red Dead Redemption

Jan 17, 2012

...hella stoked???

Guess I couldn't have said it better.

- Grundberg    (PS4 owner since November 2014)

Current library:  Grand Theft Auto V, How To Survive STE, Resogun, Super Stardust Ultra
Message 3 of 11 (390 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
18 posts

Jan 18, 2012

haha What do you  mean ?

Message 4 of 11 (390 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Jan 25, 2012

I agree.I'm having a blast in multiplayer..so much to do!...sometimes I'll try on the different characters just to hear what they say.Ugly Chris and Luisa Fortuna are my favs so far.

Message 5 of 11 (390 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9712 posts

Jul 19, 2012

My opinion on Red Dead Redemption is it is the best game to come out in the passed 10+ years.  It has such an intriguing story with such rememorable characters and dialogue.  Graphics are so cool and pretty, the scenery is so varied.  Crossing into Mexico and playing all those missions was my favorite parts.  The first time you see a bear - holy $#%t.  Aside from the long story itself all the extra stuff to find and do -  a staple in a Rockstar game anyway but done so perfect in this game.  This game is in a class to itself this generation of games.

Message 6 of 11 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
43 posts

Jul 23, 2012
try playing the competitive modes, your @$$ is gonna be kicked a lot until you get the hang of it.
Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - Darko-Aureal
Message 7 of 11 (373 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
94 posts

Dec 3, 2012
Did you play Undead Nightmare? Best single player exspansion ever made! Really. Check it out. Loads of new missions and side quests to pklay with.
Message 8 of 11 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

Jan 9, 2013

I agree, the single player campaign is way better than the multiplayer concept!

Message 9 of 11 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
537 posts

Jan 10, 2013

I think this game is good all the way around. Single player is a blast, multiplayer is awesome. Either use the friendly server option or posse up right away. I run into jerks often, I just change servers if they are really bad. I encourage you to try all the online modes. If you got undead there is a fun survival mode where people have to work together.

Message 10 of 11 (166 Views)
0 Likes