Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Monster Hunter
40 posts

Re: Casual and Normal aim

Jun 3, 2010

LemuelG wrote:

If you wanna argue that these forums aren't full-to-overflowing with some of the worst imbeciles you've seen in your life, I'll just tell you you're tripping and move-on.

Nope I get enough hate mail that I'm just used to it.  I get all kinds of random insults  even though I dont say anything, but people really get p! ssed that I'm lucky.. So much so I just use it for my name now.  The way I see it the online insult is a online compliment because that is how much you effected there personal bubble that they thought could not be touched and where they are king.  See if you insult me it means I'm threating you, by really not doing or saying anything.  I dont know I find humor in it the same way I find humor in it when someone on the mic is so mad at me they actually have said "HAHA I got f** kin lucky" .. to each his own right?

As to the topic.. I dont care casual normal expert its really all the same to me so I actually play them all.  I'd rather play auto because I think it gives everyone a more even chance, but I like full games in any mode more.  Cause really what does it matter when your lucky rather then good right?

Message 31 of 35 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
372 posts

Jun 3, 2010

I'm a little dissapointed in the auto- aim but it is livable.  It damage some features, and I think it really should be done a bit differently, but it is as is.

If it really was spaghetti western in style, they shouldn't have included the cross hair in any mode of aiming.  Just always have it depend on distance and nearest target, then you shoot and that is it.  Probably would have lost dead eye though.

The very few places that really get annoying with auto aim are when you have partial cover.  Most cover leaves just a little bit of your head exposed.  Auto aim always fires for a hit, so if your head is exposed at all, and that is the only part exposed, then the cover just sets you up for a headshot.  If they are in range and you foolishly hit the cover button, then they just popped you with a headshot.  An issue against saying this though is that out of cover doesn't protect you since people gravitate towards weapons with fast firing speeds and lots of ammo and just shoot five or six fast shots for the kill anyway.

Since you are dead wherever, just go with the aiming you like and have fun.  If you enjoy going without auto aim then find the rooms for expert only and stick to them.  Otherwise, you might want to gravitate towards auto aim for many uses, most of which involve not getting popped at massive range with unlikely weapons.

Message 32 of 35 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Jun 4, 2010

HunterDadHD wrote:

LemuelG wrote:

Ok, you're a patronizing blow-hard. And a hypocrite - don't flame me for making presumptive statements then spitting-out a half-dozen in your next few sentences. That's just bad trolling.

And if you ever touched me I'd break your arm. Don't talk to me anymore, I can't write what I wish to without being banned.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Internet tough guys crack me up.  Calling me names... that is great.  Threatening me?  Even better.  Good luck Mr. BadandTough!

(please don't e-hurt me!)

Name-calling? No way bud, I'm casting my judgement upon you - calling you out for being a clueless hypocrite... name-calling would have gotten me banned; that stock-response just makes you look a little bit slow. All the feigned nonchalance in the world does not erase the irony of your moronic self-defeating flames. Boo-hoo? Can't match me intellectually so you revert to ad-hominem....

p.s. *SLAP* I own you.

Message 33 of 35 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Jun 4, 2010

lucky897 wrote:

LemuelG wrote:

If you wanna argue that these forums aren't full-to-overflowing with some of the worst imbeciles you've seen in your life, I'll just tell you you're tripping and move-on.

Nope I get enough hate mail that I'm just used to it.  I get all kinds of random insults  even though I dont say anything, but people really get p! ssed that I'm lucky.. So much so I just use it for my name now.  The way I see it the online insult is a online compliment because that is how much you effected there personal bubble that they thought could not be touched and where they are king.  See if you insult me it means I'm threating you, by really not doing or saying anything.  I dont know I find humor in it the same way I find humor in it when someone on the mic is so mad at me they actually have said "HAHA I got f** kin lucky" .. to each his own right?

As to the topic.. I dont care casual normal expert its really all the same to me so I actually play them all.  I'd rather play auto because I think it gives everyone a more even chance, but I like full games in any mode more.  Cause really what does it matter when your lucky rather then good right?

Derp derp... derpity derp. Thanks for illustrating my point - what the hell are you going on about?

Message 34 of 35 (5 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Jun 5, 2010

True, Games in the past didnt have endings,......They Just Got Harder and Faster.

I remember putting Quarters in Galaga at the LIquor store after school and just trying to get your name on the top 10.The little 3 letter scoreboard.

I play Games for fun,whenI am bored or have nothing to do or going on.

Message 35 of 35 (5 Views)
0 Likes