Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
4175 posts

Re: Anyone else having problems with new DLC?

Jun 24, 2010

chastityv wrote:

so much for that "amazing" multiplayer experience rockstart promised in those videos before the game was released...you know we shouldn't have to restart our ps3's rockstar should just get their finger out and stop trying to write oscar like scripts for games and actually work on fixing the games they have out.

so... you have a problem with simply rebooting your console and/or game so that the patch gets implemented? it's not like they were asking people to restart their games from the beginning or anything.

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 47 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Re: Anyone else having problems with new DLC?y co

Jun 25, 2010

Tried to play co-op today, but when the mission was starting it failed cuz other players left. Well i tried again and the same thing happened over and over again, maybe something with the network connection, i don't know

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 47 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
562 posts

Jun 25, 2010

ziggurcat wrote:

chastityv wrote:

so much for that "amazing" multiplayer experience rockstart promised in those videos before the game was released...you know we shouldn't have to restart our ps3's rockstar should just get their finger out and stop trying to write oscar like scripts for games and actually work on fixing the games they have out.

so... you have a problem with simply rebooting your console and/or game so that the patch gets implemented? it's not like they were asking people to restart their games from the beginning or anything.

umm i said that before the patch..what i mean is that we shouldn't have to restart our consoles because of a game glitch..rockstar by should be professional enough to create a game that A) works B) they should fix it when there are a ton of glitchs -which they havve.

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 47 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
354 posts

Jun 25, 2010

Sad thing is they closed the loophole for xp but joining multiplayer is still hit or miss... 

UNIT-TRB Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 47 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4175 posts

Jun 25, 2010

chastityv wrote:

umm i said that before the patch..what i mean is that we shouldn't have to restart our consoles because of a game glitch..rockstar by should be professional enough to create a game that A) works B) they should fix it when there are a ton of glitchs -which they havve.

if you were online while the patch was enabled, but wouldn't have been implemented until you restarted your system, i don't see what the problem is...

or are you in the habit of getting upset each time you have to restart your PC so that a security update you just downloaded and installed becomes implemented on your computer? 

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 47 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
166 posts

Jun 27, 2010

Mine was fine.

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 47 (2 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Jun 29, 2010

R* ....

Great single player game  5 stars

*bleep* Multiplayer game - 5 stars (thats MINUS 5 stars)

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 47 (2 Views)
0 Likes